The hotel is actually pretty good. You get a standard room with most things you actually would expect, a comfortable bed, clean shower and bathroom, TV etc.. They have wireless internet which you need to get a voucher for from reception, it is a little pricey at I think around 6-8 pounds for 4 hours. The rooms are not huge, but they are sufficient. The toilet is a little weird though, the door to the the bathroom opens up to also act as a door for the toilet which is just on the inside.
They are clean rooms which is always nice and the staff are very friendly. There was only one problem with the stay and that was a noisy airco system just above the door to the room. It seemed to make a noise like a toilet filling up. I even turned the thing off and it would stop for a while and then come on again later. Apart from that the rooms are very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The elevator has windows which look out onto the street while you are going up and down.
The street is full of great restaurants and smaller eateries. I tried the Lilly Indian restaurant just around the corner, it was not as good as the Masala Express which you will find by turning left out of the hotel, walk to the corner (where the Lilly is) cross the street and it will be less than 50m just up there. It is a small family run place and the food was much tastier that at the Lilly. There is also a great vegetarian restaurant just across the road from the hotel, the food is fantastic.
There is a breakfast buffet and consists of some bread which you can toast, croissants, cheese, yoghurt, fruit, coffee, tea and some juices. They also have some muffins which are individually packed, so you can take some for your days exploring of London!
The staff are friendly and the rooms were always tidied and cleaned daily. Location is not too bad, as long as you dont mind a simple 5-10 minute walk to get to the underground.
Not a bad hotel! Just dont expect 5* luxury and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi & Inclusive Hot Breakfast, Simple - Smart - Spot on!Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express London - Earl's Court Hotel, the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting London. By Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel is located outside the Congestion Zone and within easy access to M4/A4, Heathrow Airport, M25 and Central London. In addition, The Holiday Inn Express -London Earl s Court Hotel is only a few minutes walk away from Earl's Court & Olympia Exhibition Centres, Chelsea Football Stadium, Fulham Football Stadium, Queens Tennis Club. Harrods, Kensington Palace, Gatwick Airport & everything the City of London has to offer; is only a short tube/train ride away. West Kensington & West Brompton Tube/train Stations are within easy walking distance from The Holiday Inn Express London Earl s Court; ensuring convenient travel to your desired destinations. The Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel boasts of 150 contemporary style, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms each with Free high speed internet access on Wi-Fi, offering guests a comfortable and connected stay. After a great night s sleep, wake up with a refreshing Power Shower Experience and then enjoy our inclusive Hot buffet breakfast before embarking on your day. All this coupled with Conference facilities for up to 12 people why stay anywhere else? Our Staff and Management look forward to welcoming you soon to the Holiday Inn Express - London Earl's Court Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Earls Court Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Express Holiday Inn Earls Court
- Holiday Inn Express London