4,790 results
All reviews millennium bridge pauls cathedral cafe rouge spa facilities tate modern steam room the main hotel lovely hotel health club continental breakfast business hotel mini bar south bank booked this hotel rooftop bar central line full english
Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

stayed here last Friday night and loved it. The staff were friendly and efficient, the room was beautiful and the bathroom was amazing. We didn't eat here but the restaurant looked great.
Located right by St Paul's Cathedral, surrounded by cafe's, bars and Shops this hotel was perfect for a sightseeing trip. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 10 March 2015

I stayed here for two nights on a weekend away to the capital. We booked as part of a secret hotel deal although research told us which hotel we had booked.

The location is ideal. Near to the river and the Tate modern, next door to St Paul's Cathredral and near some excellent restaurants such as Barbecoa. The tube station is just a short walk away the other side of the Cathredral.

We requested rooms with a view of St Paul's however not many rooms can fulfil this request, the hotel upgraded us to Executive Rooms on the sixth floor which were spacious and extremely comfortable. There is good sound proofing in the rooms. The rooms have room safes, hit drink making facilities and a mini bar.

My only slight criticism is that the TVs in the room are smaller than I would have expected. They are also not able to be moved to give a better view of the screen from the bed, only a minor inconvenience as who stays in the Capitol in a five star hotel to watch TV. An inconvenience nevertheless.

The bathrooms are very nice with separate shower and bath. The shower has multi jets at various heights which felt luxurious.

I fully recommend this hotel for its comfort, location and facilities.

Room Tip: So so wifi coverage in room 616.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Arrived in London early on Thursday morning after a flight down from Glasgow and wasn’t let down after my initial 1st impressions.

We were too early to check in however we sorted out our our check in so that we could come back at 2 once the room was ready. Our bags were taken from us to keep in storage whilst we went out for a walk.

We came back at 2 o’clock on the button and the room was ready for us, I’m not sure if we were upgraded (my 30th birthday) or not but the room was cracking, had a sofa in front of the TV as well.

The only little bug bear was where the TV was situated and how it was mounted, it’s quite a bit away from the bed and it can’t be rotated as it is fixed to the wall. Other than that I have no complaints.

We ate in the hotel on one night, well it was just some bar food in the atrium however it was still nice and tasty. Hotel location was ideal I thought. Close walk from Mansion House subway and Blackfriars subway/Upper station so can pretty much get to anywhere from either station.

Would definitely consider staying here again for future London trips.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

Well worth a stay for a trip to London, will definitely go back again and recommend to friends. Perfect location for dining out, shopping and sightseeing. Great pool and spa facilities add The luxury feel, with friendly helpful staff and a welcoming atmosphere

• Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed 10 March 2015

A comfortable hotel in the quieter financial district of London. Lovely view of St Pauls and nice to be woken up by the bells chiming in the morning. Room was of a good size with two queen beds. Enough toiletries for your stay and my daughter enjoyed the ipod docking station in the room. On entering the hotel you are met with a large 'sparkling' pole advertising the Grange with it branding logo, but to me it looked like a lager advertisement! I thought the television could have been bigger in our room, considering it is a five star hotel, as I had difficulty watching it from my bed. Also we felt that it would have been more enjoyable to have a warmer pool....nearly didnt go for a swim due to the coldness but we forced ourselves! The staff we encountered were all professional and polite. I cant comment on the food as we did not eat here. Also it is worth popping up to the skylark bar on floor 7 as you are greeted with a lovely panoramic view of the London skyline. I found the hotel good value for where it is situated and look forward to trying another Grange hotel in another part of London.

Room Tip: Request a room on a higher level as you will get a good view and if you are lucky enough, one of st Pauls.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family