“Extremly poor quality accommodation”
Review of Trinity House

Trinity House
Ranked #987 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night and it was the most uncomfortable night I've ever experienced. Room smelt of body odour of previous occupant. Pillows smelt of sweat. Seem like the bedding was flipped over the other side as opposed to changing following the departure of previous occupant.I literally had to sleep on my coat thrown over the bed, and my towel over the pillow.
NO Wi-Fi or tea/coffee making facilities in rooms. Poor double glazing on windows,so the sound of traffic was extremely disturbing all throughout the night. Would not advise anyone to stay there. Its cheap for good reason. You certainly get what you pay for.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sher G

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

You are allowed in by a very rude, obnoxious lady who makes you feel that you have put her out by being there.
"You're not allowed to touch the front door handle " shouted at you as you enter.
Taken into filthy stinking room to be told you have to clean the floor after you shower. Despite the fact you are only supplied with 1 towel for 2 people for your entire stay. Shower is scalding hot.
No kettle, TV, hairdryer OR telephone despite advertising as having them.
Bed rock hard. 2 pillows that are flat as a pancake.
There is a fridge in the room yet you are NOT allowed to eat or drink in the room.
1/4 roll of toilet roll for 2 people.
Light fittings all broken. Plug sockets don't work. Curtain rail held together with sellotape.
Have yet to sleep in this room....as I can't. ..I'm waiting for the previously reported rats and mice to wake up

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jayne O
Reviewed 5 June 2017

They only know money, they take pride watching you struggle with...not just bags more like your life.This attitude is fed into their kids then you have a nation of begrudger's that actually envy that fact that your on the move..

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Room - Bed was Grand - At age 58 with bad knees I was given a ground floor room. Room had a Fridge (which was of no use as we were instructed that there was NO EATING IN THE ROOM) but no Kettle to make a cuppa with (Pretty standard nowadays even for this type of Hotel)
Location - This was OK - a bit of a walk with cases and backpacks but 15mins is alright. Proprietor was sort of informative about what was near us - i.e. Walthamstow facilities.
Amenities - Shower - What can I say! Water went all over the floor and the Proprietor knows this as we were given a small Floor mat (a Towel) and told to use it to mop up the floor. I had rang ahead to check that there would be Towels supplied so that I did not have to pack them and when the two bath towels were shoved at me, they were hard and we were told that they had to last for the 3 nights that we were staying there! NO hand towels were supplied - NO glass for rinsing our teeth - Heat was not turned on it was actually turned to Zero at the Radiator - when I adjusted this the heat operated.
Breakfast - Informed on arrival that Breakfast would be Tea and Toast as they did not do hot food!!!!!
Proprietor - NOT A NICE LADY - VERY RUDE AND CONDECENDING - FELT VERY VERY UNWELCOME THE ENTIRE TIME THAT WE WERE THERE. Practically through us out the door (it was 5pm and we had come back for our cases) I was repacking some of our latest purchases and when I had finished my Daughter's Case she told my Daughter to open the front door and get out!

Room Tip: Nothing to Recommend to you at all about this Hotel - Except - Do Not Go There
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KurvyKate
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights here, room ok shabby and outdated could live with this because of cheap price but very upset to wake up to rat in room on second night will not be returning, breakfast consisted of cup of tea and 2 slices of toast owner friendly bed clean but no extra pillows no wifi and tv not great

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tammy M
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
No photo provided
#833 of 1,081 in London

Been to Trinity House? Share your experiences!