“Delicious eggs”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Whitechapel
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped for coffee which was good, smoothie which was delicious, poached eggs bacon mushrooms and chorizo breakfast. All tasty, friendly staff. A little pricey

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I'm a regular customer and go to Trade every time I visit London for work, even though the prices are slightly on the higher side compared to many other brunch places in the area the quality and preparation of the food speak for themselves. Everything on the menu is great and the cakes are delicious. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Lovely food, lovely venue, worth the wait and the hype is real! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting London or anyone just out for a spot of brunch.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I met a friend here for a working brunch and wasn't disappointed. Really friendly, warm and efficient service for a start. We both had delicious sour dough, poached eggs and smashed avo's. The food was hot, fresh and really tasty. Eggs cooked to perfection, avo's well season and toast sour dough, well buttered and crips. Ace.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Came here with my daughter as she'd heard about it from a blogger she follows.
We had probably a 30 minute wait and I was close on occasion to leaving but glad I didn't.
I had the three cheese toastie with tuna - my daughter just had the cheese toastie. They were both cooked perfectly and were huge sourdough portions. My daughter could only eat half of hers and we took the other half away which she had for tea later on. Apart from the price, they were nearly on a par with those served at Greenwich Market on a weekend.