“Another good stay”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel
Ranked #215 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 26 December 2014

Having used this Premier Inn previously and found it pleasant I booked in again for a business trip to London. I got a nice welcome on arrival and a room on the third floor at the back of the hotel so it was nice and quiet.

After a comfortable night I went out for breakfast as I don't like the restaurant at this Premier Inn as it is in the basement and the breakfast is buffet style which I am not keen on.

When I checked out I needed to leave my bag as I had a business meeting to go to and the staff were really helpful in putting the bag in a secure room and labelled it ready for me to collect later.

I would definitely recommend this hotel whether you are on business or visiting London as a tourist because the location is good and you know what you are getting with Premier Inn.

Room Tip: A room at the back is good as you don't get any street noise
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
PremierInnTowerHill, General Manager at Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2015

Hi Angie,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I’m very please to see you enjoyed your stay again! We do our best every time and I will pass your comments onto the team they will be thrilled.

I am sorry you didn’t like our restaurant, I don’t know when you last stayed but we recently just had the entire restaurant refurbished. It looks fantastic and I do hope you get chance to see it.

Thank you again for your kind words.

operationsmanager.londoncitytowerhill@whitbread.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,340)

Reviewed 26 December 2014

We prepaid a good rate and found the hotel to be comfortable but no frills. Disappointed with only 30 min free WIFI but otherwise room was clean and genearly well maintained. Walking distance to subway. Very good value for breakfast as 2 kids can eat free with every adult.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy you found your stay comfortable. I am sorry you didn’t find out Wifi offering to your standard and I hope the other aspects of your stay made up for this.

You are more than welcome back to our hotel and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Everything we expected.and then some we had the package for dinner and breakfast would recommend anyone coming to this hotel to take it it was very good. The staff were all very helpful and friendly Our room was very clean comfortable and very quite overall would recommend this Hotel. Raymond Belfast

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for a wonderful 5* review. We have recently introduced the new meal deal, it’s going down a storm and I’m please you like it to.

Thanks once again for your recomendation and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 21 December 2014

have stayed here on business a couple of times now have only had one room with a issue and that was top floor room 520,noisy vent plant on roof above,asked for room change in morning .new room 407 no problem.beds are very comfortable and shower very good.breakfast is a buffet and very good .staff in dining room at breki are particularily good,two lovely ladies.lots of restaurants close by and a witherspoon pub across street.DLR station 5 minutes walk and tube 10 minutes walk,its a yes from me.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business

Hi there,

Thank you for a really nice review, we will see if we can do anything about the noise you experienced.

Your comments about our breakfast are very kind and I will pass them on to our team.

Thanks once again and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

Even with the directions, it wasn't really easy locating the hotel. We managed to find the hotel because we caught a glimpse of the its logo above other buildings around it. Look for a church beside it.
However, once we had located it, it was really convenient due to its close proximity to the tube.

Free wi-fi for 1st 30mins wasn't a favour for me, I chose to pay 10 or 20gbp for a week of wi fi usage.

There wasn't any tissues available, so if you mind about using toilet paper (with your make-up for example) it's good to bring your own travel pack.

I was quite surprised that this hotel do not provide disposable oral kits or bathroom slippers but I did found out that most European hotels do not anyway.

Premier Inn wasn't that friendly in the sense that they do not have a email available for contacting them. Rather, I had to make phone calls (from singapore incurring extra charges) to make special arrangements. Perhaps because they do have alot of hotels located in different areas it can be confusing for them. Just guessing.

Rooms are rather small but clean. Soaps are mild which were *kind to my sensitive skin. Staffs were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xsh88

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Were sorry you couldn’t find the hotel that well, we have had large lights that flood the front of the hotel in purple so our guests can see us better

We do our best to make you feel brilliant through a great nights sleep and your feedback will help us make that a reality for our guests yet to come.

Thanks once again and we will see you soon!