Having used this Premier Inn previously and found it pleasant I booked in again for a business trip to London. I got a nice welcome on arrival and a room on the third floor at the back of the hotel so it was nice and quiet.
After a comfortable night I went out for breakfast as I don't like the restaurant at this Premier Inn as it is in the basement and the breakfast is buffet style which I am not keen on.
When I checked out I needed to leave my bag as I had a business meeting to go to and the staff were really helpful in putting the bag in a secure room and labelled it ready for me to collect later.
I would definitely recommend this hotel whether you are on business or visiting London as a tourist because the location is good and you know what you are getting with Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Around the corner from the Tower of London and minutes from Canary Wharf, Bank and Liverpool Street ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Purple Hotel London
- Sleep Inn City London Hotel
- Purple Hotel City London