US$298
US$186
US$169
US$139
  • Restaurant
Jesmond Dene Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$131
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,461 results
All reviewsfamily roomrailway linest katherine's docktesco expressminute walkmeal dealgood sizelarge roomcomfortable bedgreat showernight's sleepgood nights sleepshort breakreception staffexcellent staydefinitely stay here againexcellent location
Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

Had a family room which was massive. Quality of room matches that of a 4 star apart from awful toilet paper. We needed book online tickets and the man behind reception printed them off so big kudos to him. The third night our room key didn't work but this was sorted although not happy about having to go back down stairs with two knackered kids. Beds very comfy. Would stay again sure.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ross L
PremierInnTowerHill, General Manager at Premier Inn London City (Tower Hill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2015

Hi There,

Thank you for a great review!

I am really happy you liked it here. We will happily print of any form or ticket or boarding pass whenever you wish. Were sorry about the toilet paper and the keys, sometimes the keys can loose their magnetic signature, it happens on the odd occasion and I apologise that it happen to you.

Thank you again for your kind words and your recommendation.

Reviewed 27 December 2014

Couldn't fault it but breakfast times weren't made clear so we missed it. Why I have to write 200 characters when I've said all I wanted to is beyond me. Fgyygugufiyfiyfiygigitvvyviyviyvibougububyyvyvyvyv

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Garry C

Hi Garry,

Thank you for a great (and slightly amusing) 5* review.

I am really happy you liked it here. Just to let you know if you stay at a Premier Inn again, if you don’t catch the breakfast times on check in we give a little card with your room key, the breakfast times are on the back. And in the spirit of giving a personal reply, wrgcethvwetnh3vyrjv36t!

Thank you again for your kind (and funny) words.

Reviewed 26 December 2014

Having used this Premier Inn previously and found it pleasant I booked in again for a business trip to London. I got a nice welcome on arrival and a room on the third floor at the back of the hotel so it was nice and quiet.

After a comfortable night I went out for breakfast as I don't like the restaurant at this Premier Inn as it is in the basement and the breakfast is buffet style which I am not keen on.

When I checked out I needed to leave my bag as I had a business meeting to go to and the staff were really helpful in putting the bag in a secure room and labelled it ready for me to collect later.

I would definitely recommend this hotel whether you are on business or visiting London as a tourist because the location is good and you know what you are getting with Premier Inn.

Room Tip: A room at the back is good as you don't get any street noise
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business

Hi Angie,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I’m very please to see you enjoyed your stay again! We do our best every time and I will pass your comments onto the team they will be thrilled.

I am sorry you didn’t like our restaurant, I don’t know when you last stayed but we recently just had the entire restaurant refurbished. It looks fantastic and I do hope you get chance to see it.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed 26 December 2014

We prepaid a good rate and found the hotel to be comfortable but no frills. Disappointed with only 30 min free WIFI but otherwise room was clean and genearly well maintained. Walking distance to subway. Very good value for breakfast as 2 kids can eat free with every adult.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy you found your stay comfortable. I am sorry you didn’t find out Wifi offering to your standard and I hope the other aspects of your stay made up for this.

You are more than welcome back to our hotel and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Everything we expected.and then some we had the package for dinner and breakfast would recommend anyone coming to this hotel to take it it was very good. The staff were all very helpful and friendly Our room was very clean comfortable and very quite overall would recommend this Hotel. Raymond Belfast

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for a wonderful 5* review. We have recently introduced the new meal deal, it’s going down a storm and I’m please you like it to.

Thanks once again for your recomendation and we will see you soon!