US$195
US$180
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$105
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$236
US$211
US$162
US$135
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$151
US$133
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$143
US$129
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$157
US$149
  • Pool
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$95
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

2,490 results
All reviewsfamily roomst katherine's dockrailway linetesco expressminute walkcosta coffeemeal deallarge roomgood sizelondon citycomfortable bednight's sleepgreat showergood nights sleepshort breakreception staffexcellent stay
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I wouldn't normally but I felt compelled to comment on the real quality of staff at the Hotel from the receptionist to the restaurant they were all really helpful and made me feel very welcome, you could genuinely see that they were all happy to be there working and looked like a really close team and this reflected in the service received, well done all.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The hotel is in a great location if you need to use Fenchurch Street Station. The double room was very large with plenty of hangers/space for clothes. Very large, comfortable bed and great powerful shower. You can control the room temperature and the staff were very friendly. I´d definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a two night break for our anniversary with our son and his wife, excellent location for Tower bridge and tower of London. We had rooms together , the beds were so comfy, only niggle was the hair dryers are no where near a mirror.
Overall good hotel for the money with a Witherspoon directly opposite for an excellent reasonably priced breakfast

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Very speedy check in with a friendly check in assistant. Dropped bags and walked 10 mins to tower bridge. The room was small and very simple.

I ate in the restaurant in the evening and was very surprised at the quality of food. I had Chinese ribs and a curry for main course. No room service however I could have carried the food back to my room should I wished.

Breakfast was plentiful and all self service.

I booked a cab to take me to my meeting in the morning and stood out in the Main Street. However there is a side entrance where prebooked cabs collect residents from.

I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business