US$254
US$246
US$211
US$158
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$147
US$139
  • Pool
US$185
US$154
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$172
US$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$145
US$121
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$415
US$375
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfirmdale hotelskit kempbrumus restaurantfirmdale grouphonesty barher majesty's theatrehonor barluxury junior suitephantom of the operaindoor poolham yardpillow spraynational gallerywest endquiet side streethuge bathroomafternoon tea
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

This year's vacation took me to London and Scotland. This will be the first stop of three hotels in our 10 days vacation.

This Firmdale Hotel is located on Suffolk St.
A stones throw away from Charing Cross and a short stroll to the London Eye, Westminster and 10 Downing St or even some of the West End theaters, this quietly located boutique hotel is both charming and lovely.

The room we occupied was tamely dapperer with contemporary in style and color. There was a constant reminder of being appreciated as a guest - no - a friend staying at their "home".

The front desk and concierge were highly attentive and warm. There was a smile on each of their faces and an attitude that is commendable a million times over. (Something I found wanting in my stay at the Ham Yard which will be a separate review).

The breakfast is the best! My palate can still taste the avocado on rye toast with chorizo and poached eggs. And the buffet spread is a decent selection with the self-made fruit smoothies and French press coffee for breakfast.

The pool and gym were fantastic and I got to use both of them during my stay. The pool is definitely a hands down in this hotel.

The room is large for a London Boutique Hotel and there's the bed is wonderfully comfy. It just made you want to waddle in all comforts the hotel and room had to offer.

Those tiny things that mattered when you're far away from home.

We traveled to Edinburgh for the weekend and requested the hotel if it would be alright to hold our bags till our return and that we were staying at their sister hotel The Ham Yard. They did more than that. On our return, our bags were in our room at the Ham Yard Hotel already!

Now that was what I call superb attention to details.

I probably cannot stop liking The Haymarket. And while we stayed at the Ham Yard on our return (and the details will be in a separate review), I could not help compare the two hotels.

By a mile, the winner is - THE HAYMARKET HOTEL.

Thank you for making is such a great stay!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Benjamin C
Reviewed 28 May 2015

First trip to the Haymarket Hotel, but another great experience from the Firmdale team. Very helpful and friendly staff, excellent breakfast, fantastic rooms. This was a surprise break with parents for their special wedding anniversary weekend and the Firmdale team really made it for us all. We have stayed at 5 hotels in this group now and wouldn't choose to stay with anyone else - this is another great location and one we will return too.
Thanks to everyone for making the weekend really special.

Room Tip: As with all Firmdale Hotels each room is unique and that is part of it's charm. Room 5 on the ground floor is lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank WfromNorfolk
Reviewed 27 May 2015

I picked this hotel on the basis of earlier tripadvisor reviews and couldn't have been happier.
The hotel was beautiful, a heritage list property (yet all the mod cons) right in the heart of the theatre, shopping and tourist district.
Beautiful linen. Friendly staff. Wonderful restaurant.
I will definitely be back

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Melb G
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for an important executive seminar in April. We used a conference room a private dining room and the library as well as 10 bedrooms. I have to say the exterior does not prepare you for the interior of the hotel which manages to strike the right balance between hip and homely! Yes really! The pool and downstairs bar area is fantastic, bright and breezy. The conference room we had was filled with deep comfy inviting sofas. The private dining room, food and service were excellent. My bedroom (deluxe room on first floor) was large and well furnished. We liked it so much that my colleagues and I will be returning shortly. (In fact I've also booked rooms for later in year for when we are on a family visit to London). I can't recommend his place highly enough.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank RichardDaSilva
Reviewed 25 May 2015

The Haymarket Hotel is tucked away in a lovely side street near the Strand so is central yet private. The staff were lovely and our room was delightful. We'll definitely return when we next visit London.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple