US$319
Agoda.com
US$370
US$146
Agoda.com
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$130
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
3,165 results
All reviewsthe emirates cable carriver viewexcel centrefloating hotelmolton brown toiletriesroyal victoria dockemirates airlinecustom housecanary wharfcity airportunique hotelcoffee machineafternoon teabirthday treatexecutive roomfantastic stayone night stay
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The Sunborn London completely exceeded our expectations. It was beautiful, especially the foyer upon arrival. The rooms did not disappoint, they were roomy and very comfortable. The staff were amazing and curteous. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be returning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here to celebrate a friends birthday. The yacht itself was lovely, however rooms are quite basic considering the price.
We dined on the yacht and the food was amazing, all in all a nice little treat but not something I'd do again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I will cover the good points before moving on to the reason for the low scoring. The ensuite I found okay. Not the best shower but still good. My favourite shower accessories and what I use at home - Molten Brown. The room itself is very nice and a good size with a good sized balcony. Everything very spotless. The inroom tablet was a nice idea but I had my own. There was a small fridge which was handy. The bed was very comfortable. However, the balcony door was very difficult to open and needed quite a push. Being close to the airport meant it was quite noisy even with the doors closed. Dinner was amazing. Slightly slow service but served with flare by very professional staff and with the view we had of the cable car and Canary Wharf straight ahead of us, we didn't care. The food was very good and very well presented.
Now the minus. One of the most important things in my opinion, and which sets the mood, is check in. There was a bit of a queue. After the receptionist had taken my details he spent a bit of time going through the computer before excusing himself and going into a back room. A bad sign unless they are about to offer you a suite. After about 10 minutes I was told the room was not quite ready, it would be another 5 minutes or so. This inspite of us arriving at check in time of 3.00, not earlier. It was suggested we waited in the lounge and we were given a voucher for 2 glasses of champagne. The lounge is the most disappointing feature with no character. We managed to find one small table with 2 chairs near the door leading to the deck - it was the only spare table - where the children of parents who did not care how they behaved kept going in and out. Every time, they let the door close with a bang. My husband handed in the voucher at the bar and was told it was table service. It took 20 minutes to get our drinks. Although the receptionist said we had a choice of drinks, we were not offered a choice. Just as well we both drink champagne. The waitress at one point came over and sort of apologised for the delay, but it did not seem to come easily to her and the reason trailed away, as if she were doing something she had to but did not want to. When we had nearly finished our drinks, she obviously remembered the nuts which she plonked on the table. Worse still, the people ahead of us only got them after they had finished their drinks. I would have thought a 4 star establishment would seek you out and let you know when the room was ready. In fact wit the long delay getting our drinks they "bought" themselves half an hour. I have to add, the evening service was better.
And finally, note, all the very good comments, and the bad, but not once has there been any management comment, unlike other places. Here, they obviously don't care.

Room Tip: River view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for our first wedding anniversary at the start of June. We booked a package for bed and breakfast and a 2 course meal. We upgraded our room on arrival to a river view which I would recommend doing.
The rooms were traditional but clean and tidy, and surprisingly spacious.
The food at dinner was fantastic and the service was brilliant, we couldn't fault it. Breakfast was also good, fresh food and plenty of choice.
The only negative thing I can say about this hotel is its location, it's quite far out from the center of London but the network links are really good. That said, the location is perfect for the O2 Arena.
Overall I'd definitely recommend this hotel but shop around for a deal.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

For us this was to be a couple of days in London with friends staying overnight on the yacht, just as a treat for us all. Unfortunately for us the weather was dreadful which meant we didn't leave the hotel at all.
The staff were very friendly and helpful on arrival, immediately taking our bags to our rooms so we could adjourn to the bar to wait for the rain to stop! After a couple of hours watching the rain on the deck we decided to have our lunch. My husband says his burger was the best he's ever tasted and the sandwiches were huge. The price of each of these was about £14 each, so not cheap. Be careful when ordering spirits at the bar. You are automatically given , and charged for, a double so our G&Ts were £10 each. The beer was also £10 For a pint.
Our rooms were wonderful, with views of the Thames, admittedly a very grey Thames. The most comfortable bed with really good pillows, big wardrobe, safe, hairdryer, lovely shower, a wall of mirrors, comfy sofa. We wanted for nothing.
We had pre booked our table for dinner. The food was all over tasty but the portions were maybe small for the men.
All in all a very opulent hotel, all glass and shiny brass - beautiful. The only thing that spoilt it was our awful English weather.

Room Tip: Thames view is best
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends