US$195
US$231
US$212
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$118
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$143
US$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Hotel Indigo London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$126
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$201
US$133
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$189
US$157
CrownePlaza.com
US$144
US$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$158
US$149
  • Pool
US$95
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

All reviewseuston stationbritish museumshared bathroombudget accommodationsingle roomshared facilitieslaundry facilitiesrussell squarefresh fruitbreakfast was amazingrooms are cleanbus routesluggage roomlocation is greatreception stafflight sleeperwest end
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

If they want to publish itself as a public accommodation option, they need to be prepared to be one to provide the level of service and the proper and decent rooms for their guests. 1) Breakfast at 7.30am (8am on weekends). If need to catch early train, no pre-pack takeaway/breakfast box provided, though they charge you for breakfast in the booking. That's unfair charge to the guests. 2) Room #305 was a disastrous condition. Totally inhabitable. Room was unbearably hot and stuffy despite opening the windows. Carpet was wet and room stink badly. Asked to change room but standard response "no room available as they were fully booked". Not to mention that the room was on Level 3 but the elevator on runs up to level 2 and you had to toll your luggages to the end of the building to take the stairs to level 3.‎
As an ultra frequent traveler, they are undoubtedly the worst accommodation in all of the lodgings I've ever stayed in, be it hotel, inn, motels, hostels or homestays, where staff attitude, service quality and room condition weren’t deserving of even the lowest score, simply for the terrible experience they subject their guests to. As a matter of fact, they shouldn't list itself as a lodging provider or put itself on hotel booking websites to cause distress and unhappiness to other travellers.‎

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

LSE is the awesome student accommodation service that kindly let’s out its room during summer and winter breaks to paying members of the public.

They offer budget rooms for a great price and with a great location for central London as these are usually occupied by students who need access to the cities universities.

My room was as expected, basic but private and perfectly adequate for my needs.

I had a sink, a bed and a desk - what more do u need?

The shower block is shared but please don’t be put off by this, it is clean and functional and 100% better than the kind you will find in hostels.

My room rate included a full cooked breakfast and LSE do this so well, an awesome selection of food in a buffet style and honestly I’m always so impressed with the quality and choice on offer.

They even had gluten free muesli! That’s better than most expensive hotels offer!!

Verdict:

I love LSE - they offer a quality stay at an affordable price. It’s a private room rather than sleeping in a large room filled with strangers and the facilities are top notch.

I’m taking half a point off because of the heat, ok I know it’s an act of god and I stayed in what was the hottest weekend of the year so far but I did feel that they could have either propped the rooms open before arrival or unhooked the window locks so that some more air could be achieved. I really didn’t expect air conditioning but wow, that room was hot hot hot!

9.5/10

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

One of the worst accommodation I have ever stayed. This place needs to change the carpets they have also breakfast is awful. Everything is cold even if the duration is 2 hours(8 am-10am). Also the staff is very rude, once I forgot my key, the receptionist is like going to kill me for that. I’m a human-being I can forget my keys right?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ali Osman K
Reviewed 16 June 2018

This is student accommodation and so don't expect luxury, but for the price I paid and for the location, I was very pleased. The check-in was easy, I had a large ground floor bedroom with ensuite shower room. It was clean and functional. No luxuries like a TV or even a bedside light, but if all you want for the night is a bed in a great location, look no further. The breakfast was especially good, huge choice, proper coffee machine and all included, this was far better than I have had in many much more expensive hotels.

Room Tip: It pay to have a private bathroom, unless you really want to live like a student!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I stayed here alone for 1 night in April 2018 and it was amongst the cheapest accommodation I could find for a single room, without resorting to hostels and sharing. Upon arrival I realised it was student dorms, so at least I could expect a reasonably sized room.

It was reasonably sized but my goodness, the route to get to it was insanely complicated. Luckily I have a good sense of direction or I could easily have gotten lost.

The room was clean and basic, with a sink but no toilet or shower - these were shared but were close by. It was a warm night and despite having the window open, I slept reasonably well.

All things considered, I would probably stay here again for the right price as the location is pretty decent. I might want an en-suite next time though.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo