“Windsor- Stonehenge- Oxford”

Stonehenge Guided Tours
Ranked #231 of 756 Tours in London
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Took the golden bus tour. Overall ok. I dislike our tour guide though, by the name of Andrew. Knowledgeable but God damn rude and clearly someone who was very condescending! For god sake , we were the customers and paid for the trip. You will never get this kind of tour guide in from where I come from as we treat guests with respect. You can lay some rules but not to the point of turning us off the trip we took as tourist! I wished I had taken a different bus tour. Do NOT take golden bus tour. The blue color bus company! Dissapointing

2  Thank Aishah M
"day trip"
in 6 reviews
"worth the trip"

Reviewed 5 December 2017

A long journey from London as well as a very long walk to reach the destination from starting point. They allowed limited group, so people without prior reservation got disappointed as after travelling from a London, they couldn't go to the place.

1  Thank Rupawala
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This place I don’t know if this is mystic, magic or whatever, but is just gorgeous everything around, go no wait nothing, just enjoy!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stonehenge is something that needs to be seen. Enough time to visit. As far as Bath goes.. Beautiful City. Did the Roman Bath Tour which I do recommend, however, wish there was more time to spend in the city. Needed to rush through the Roman Bath Tour in order to grab a quick bite to eat before getting back on the tour bus. Getting back to London takes about 3 hours. Sandra, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable, warm and friendly. Also felt safe in our bus driver, Tom, hands. Next time we visit London, we may stay in Bath for a few days.

1  Thank Rene F
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Originally I tried booking with Stonehenge tours. I received an email confirmation from Simon (Stonehenge Tours) in May 2017 that our tour was booked and we were confirmed. I emailed Stonehenge Tours again in Sept to reaffirm our reservation. George, Stonehenge Tours, responded to my email saying they were booked and we did NOT have a reservation because I did not confirm with a credit card. WHAT?!? I explained to George that I had all the emails and no where was I asked to give a credit card. I asked for ANY tour that could accommodate us on the day we originally requested and I NEVER heard back. Thank goodness I tried to confirm our reservations before we left the US otherwise, we would have missed out on Stonehenge and Bath. Luckily, I found London County Tours. I originally thought I wanted to spend the extra money for the inner circle tour, NOT worth it. You get really close to the stones and don't have to get up at super early in the morning. I am a very picky traveler and I give London County Tours 5 star. We had Jai and we had the best day! We had a private tour of Bath and Stonehenge. He was very knowledgeable about the area, it was a benefit that he is an archaeologist and had some great stories to share; our boys, 17 and 20 hung on his every word (okay my hubby and I did too!!) I would highly recommend adding the benefits of the Deluxe tour. Jai also gave us recommendations for dinner, which was delicious and some "must do” while we were in London. They were on-time for pick-up and we really got to make the day ours. If you are deciding on whom to use for a tour while in London, go with London County Tours NOT Stonehenge tours. Not only was it less expensive, the responsiveness and customer service we received from LONDON COUNTY TOURS was outstanding. Next time we are in England, I will be calling David and Jai, London County Tours.

5  Thank barbramclaughlin