“No communication”

Stonehenge Guided Tours
Ranked #235 of 778 Tours in London
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I made a reservation online for the Boxing Day tour. I got an email saying that they would be in touch shortly to send payment info and finalize my reservation. I never heard back. I emailed them twice and they did not respond. I called and got a message from Verizon saying the phone number wouldn't accept calls. Needless to say I'm heading to London today and will not be booking with this company as I'm not going to wait until the last minute to find out I can't finalize my reservation. Will be going with a different company that also provides a Boxing Day tour.

4  Thank Jill S
"worth the trip"
"mind boggling"
"magna carta"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"once in a lifetime"

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Took the golden bus tour. Overall ok. I dislike our tour guide though, by the name of Andrew. Knowledgeable but God damn rude and clearly someone who was very condescending! For god sake , we were the customers and paid for the trip. You will never get this kind of tour guide in from where I come from as we treat guests with respect. You can lay some rules but not to the point of turning us off the trip we took as tourist! I wished I had taken a different bus tour. Do NOT take golden bus tour. The blue color bus company! Dissapointing

2  Thank Aishah M
Reviewed 5 December 2017

A long journey from London as well as a very long walk to reach the destination from starting point. They allowed limited group, so people without prior reservation got disappointed as after travelling from a London, they couldn't go to the place.

1  Thank Rupawala
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This place I don’t know if this is mystic, magic or whatever, but is just gorgeous everything around, go no wait nothing, just enjoy!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stonehenge is something that needs to be seen. Enough time to visit. As far as Bath goes.. Beautiful City. Did the Roman Bath Tour which I do recommend, however, wish there was more time to spend in the city. Needed to rush through the Roman Bath Tour in order to grab a quick bite to eat before getting back on the tour bus. Getting back to London takes about 3 hours. Sandra, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable, warm and friendly. Also felt safe in our bus driver, Tom, hands. Next time we visit London, we may stay in Bath for a few days.

1  Thank Rene F