“Great Experience”

Stonehenge Guided Tours
Ranked #235 of 778 Tours in London
Reviewed 12 April 2018

This was amazing! I went with a group of students and we watched the sun rise. It was so beautiful. Nick had so many interesting facts about the stones and he really made sure that we got the most out of our time there. It was a little muddy that morning and he went around and showed us where to watch our step. He even showed us where the best spots would be to take pictures. Definitely bring a good camera and capture every moment that you can.

All reviews
"worth the trip"
"mind boggling"
"magna carta"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"once in a lifetime"

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I was with a student group to visit Stonehenge. Nick was our guide and he is great, with his enthusiasm for the stones/site and knowledge of the area the tour was something to remember. We were blessed with clear skies, a beautiful sunrise and a visit from "The GreatBastard" (a rare bird to the region). I highly recommend the tour not just for the inside access but all that Nick has to offer as well. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was on a full day Bath/Stonehenge tour with Priority Tours. It had snowed two days before and we were informed a few minutes out that Stonehenge would just be a drive by for the day. Many Americans on board and myself wanted to scream. Stonehenge was the number one thing on my list on this visit. We headed into Bath. After our Bath visit, we were told that they opened the roads to Stonehenge. Hallelujah. It was magical. You can only touch the rocks on the solstices (twice) each year. We came very close. They have a nice gift shop, museum, and cafe there as well. It is a must if you are in the area.

1  Thank Eyelove2labs
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We took a half day trip with Priority Tours to Stonehenge. It was amazing. The bus station is in dire need of updating but getting there was super easy via Victoria Station. They were very flexible with me. We planned on going on Thursday but when the weather said it was going to rain they helped me move it to Wednesday. The bus was nice and clean and they played a movie so we had the history before we got there. They got our tickets and our translators. Rubin, our driver, was spectacular.
Stonehenge is a must see. They say people only spend 20-30 minutes and then go tot the Visitor Center. They must be crazy. We were at the stones for 53 minutes and missed the visitor center. Just know that you can't get close to the Stones and it's breezy so take a jacket.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This tour is something special because you can walk within the stones and see it during sunset. My tour was on a day following a bunch of rain and snow, so part of the inner circle were roped off. It was still well worth it.

Tour began with a visit to Bath-the tour of the Roman Baths is included in the day's tour. There was not a ton of time in Bath, so I did not spend a lot of time going through the Roman Baths, I wanted time to get lunch before getting back on the bus.

Dinner was at the George Inn in Lacock- good food (dinner was not included in the price of the tour).

Overall, I enjoyed the tour and it was well worth it. You spend a decent amount of time on the bus, so just keep that in mind.

2  Thank Jennifer L