“Never disappointing!”

Price range: US$1 - US$62
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed 30 June 2017

If I am correct, this is the first Wagamama in the chain. I started coming here when it was a new and exciting concept, and it is still enjoyable and popular. Japanese kitchen with many options. Ramen at its best. I am allergic to fish - they have choice options for all.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

i heard a lot about this place. but dint cherish it much because of fast food joint format of this place. should have been little more elegant

Reviewed 13 May 2017

We go out of our way to go to this Wagamama because several of the usual dishes have an extra tasty twist, for example the wagamama ramen is served with mussels in shells and large prawns. At this branch I love the chef specials, especially the bream donburi - amazing. This is a busy branch but they've got the wagamama magic, the staff work really hard and are very friendly and professional. We really enjoy going there.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

My fiance and I visited this place for dinner. The food was good value for money, big portions, good choice of dishes. The staff was friendly and talkative, we spoke with a Brazilian waitress and she was smiling and helpful. We had duck ramen and yaki soba - absolutely delicious!

1  Thank Nikolay S
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Today i deciced to visit Wagamama,because of the miserable weather i felt like it was Einter and so i decided to warm up with a nice noodle soup. Well,it was a decent service, despite being quite busy and noisy, food took a while to arrive, but then the place was busy. The food was OK, but a little on the bland side, not bad, but nothing to get too excited about . Nice atmosphere - given it is busy maybe I was just unlucky with what I chose. I will see in my next visit.