Came in yesterday with a friend and ordered drinks, as we was drinking our drinks we both realised out glasses and jugs smelled of bleach we called bartender over and he said he couldn't smell it on mine but could on my friend's and all he could say was sorry. Now I don't know what cleaning products are used but I bleach isn't suppose to be one of them, quite disappointed as I spent alot in there yesterday and then to receive the response that I did was absolutely terrible maybe he was a trainee or I don't know but won't be returning and quite frankly I will be taking this further.. I work in the hospitality business and I know how difficult it can be but what happened yesterday was unacceptable
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.