“Amazing birthday meal!”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really incredible restaurant. Our first time going and we felt so welcome. All the staff were so friendly and accommodating. The food was delicious. My boyfriend is from Iran and he thought the food was amazing, which I believe says a lot! It was my first time having Persian food and I loved it. Would definitely come again and can see it becoming a regular favourite!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,792)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food!
Best in the area if you’re in love with Middle Eastern food
Worth the money
The mixed grill for £40 is more than enough for two persons

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After visiting this restaurant again, I can freely say that the great atmospheres comparison with excellent service and food makes this place located in Mayfair special and worth visiting.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was absolutely sublime when we visited today!
I am used to Persian food, but my boyfriend had never tried it before and this was the perfect place to take him.
I highly recommend Iran Restaurant, whether you already enjoy Persian cuisine or whether you would like an introduction to it.
The head chef knows what he is doing!!
The staff were so kind and efficient, and we both felt really comfortable and well taken care of.
We will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Will definitely come back to eat! Wonderful service; the waiter recommended some dishes as it was our first time trying Persian food and it was so delicious. We shared a succulent lamb kebab and chicken skewer, so juicy and full of flavour! And the lamb shank which melted in the mouth - the dill and broad bean rice was so good too. We were offered a soup on the house as a starter with parsley and noodles that was very fragrant and moreish - must try! The owner offered us some melon for dessert which was lovely and sweet, perfect with the Persian tea we enjoyed while sitting outside on a rainy evening - with heaters so it was very cosy and warm!

1  Thank F8983WFoliviat