Kensington Suite Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
Rex Hotel(London)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsholland roadcentral lineshort stayrooms are smallwestfieldvictoria
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

All me and my husband wanted was a place to crash overnight as we was out all day and this place was ideal for that reason. we got a cheap deal so we knew it wasn’t going to be 5* quality, but It was clean, the staff was lovely and free basic breakfast, for the money you can’t do wrong.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank KerrieT_13
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last night as had a long over due night away with the wife, great location about a 5 min walk from
Westfield Shepherd’s Bush. Check in was easy, welcoming host! The room
Was on the small side but as only there for a night was all we needed! Room had a fridge microwave sink and tv! Shower was powerful and plenty of hot water but again on the small side!

Breakfast was continental with some
Lovely cheese and plenty of bread and cereal choices.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank davergh1985
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The price was really good, the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was small, but I knew that before booking. It was clean and tidy, and the bed was actually comfortable! Traffic could be heard from outside but not enough to stop me sleeping. The breakfast was lovely. No problems!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

PROS:
10 minute walk from Shepherds Bush Station & Westfield
Kitchenette in room
Includes Breakfast
Friendly reception staff

CONS:
VERY small twin rooms
Very small bathrooms
MICE IN OUR ROOM! And in the walls scratching all night!
Wifi is 10 pounds and DOES NOT WORK ABOVE GROUND FLOOR
Microwave in our room didnt work and randomly turned on in the middle of the night
NO PARKING
Basic breakfast with very small breakfast room

Overall, I would give this accommodation 4/10. Next time I come to London I will pay a little extra money to stay closer to Central London and have nicer facilities.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 187clairea
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

For the amount it cost I would have expected more to be honest. One staff member questioned us if we were even guests when coming back in the evening, although we used the room key to enter the building. How else did we have a key?! So rude! No full length mirror. In the cupboard electrical fixtures next to the water source. Very small bathroom with no proper access to the sink. Fan on the wall that could not be angled as it kept falling. Small TV near the ceiling that was difficult to angle straight, next to a light fixture. 2 inch gap under the room to the door. Thin walls so you can hear the neighbours snoring. Air con above the bed which would not work. Cutlery stored in the microwave. Damp in the bathroom. A funky smell in the corridors. I'm sure there were more issues but I lose count.

Moral of the story? Avoid if possible!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple