“Lovely Meal”

Honest Burgers - Clapham
Ranked #2,551 of 24,988 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$11
Description: Now open for outdoor eating.
Description: Now open for outdoor eating.
Reviewed 15 October 2021

We chose to have dinner here before watching a film at the Picture House opposite. We had booked a table but we didn’t need to as there was lots of free seating. They have the option to eat inside or outside, we chose inside.

All the staff were very friendly and you could tell it wasn’t forced. There was a nice energy from all of them. (Apologies I don’t know their names).

The menu is small but the selection has something for everyone. We had one meat burger and one plant based and both were delicious! The Rosemary chips are a must!

Of note: the restaurant inside isn’t very big. There is only one toilet for customers and it is extremely small/narrow. They have a baby changing table but it is directly in front of the toilet doors in the communal sink area. So it’s 1 in 1 out. I couldn’t see a disabled toilet, but unsure if they had one elsewhere. I would advise checking before attending. The toilet could also do with a deep clean.

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (223)

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

I am going to do him an injustice and spell his name wrong and for that I am sorry but our brilliant waiter was called Sodiq. He was EXTREMELY helpful, professional, hospitable and friendly!!!! I ordered onion rings, chicken wings, The Filipino burger, homemade lemonade, a beer and the gravy (I shared some of it obviously *cough cough*). EVERYYYTHING WAS WORTH THE PRICE. And to have a great waiter (who should be given a £10 raise may I add) was absolutely pukka! Great lad and gorgeous food. The only thing missing was the sun.
His colleague with the dimples (Gala T-shirt) was amazing also, she was welcoming and kind.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 8 August 2021

Lovely day out, the food was amazing and the service was great specially the incredibly friendly manager Sodiq
We are definitely coming back there and recommending to all our friends.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing food, burgers are to die for (literally) meat is really good quality and the rosemary chips are super good and great portion size! Super fast and friendly service. Will definitely be coming back very soon! Thanks!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2021

Today I ordered Honest via Uber Eats for lunch. When the food had said it arrived but wasn't outside, I rang Honest first, who had said that I would need to get in contact with Uber. Honest then rang me back and offered to cook the meal for free, so I wouldnt be left hungry while getting in touch with Uber!

Burgers were amazing and I really appreciated the kind gesture!

Date of visit: March 2021