“TIMMY EIVISSA”

Honest Burgers - Clapham
Get food delivered
Ranked #2,552 of 24,774 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$12
Description: Now open for outdoor eating.
Description: Now open for outdoor eating.
Reviewed 8 November 2021

I love this place it’s like my home away from home & and my stop off point on the way home lol .. All the staff are so nice at this restaurant! Whenever I’m hungry I crave this place, it’s cosy & warm inside.. and lots of character sitting outside with Venn st Records opposite, always a nice atmosphere, the food is consistently 10/10, Honest Burger has set the standard so high for me that I can’t actually eat burgers anywhere else now haha I’m always telling friends about this place, best burger joint in London let alone Clapham! X

Date of visit: November 2021
Write a reviewReviews (223)

Reviewed 15 October 2021

We chose to have dinner here before watching a film at the Picture House opposite. We had booked a table but we didn’t need to as there was lots of free seating. They have the option to eat inside or outside, we chose inside.

All the staff were very friendly and you could tell it wasn’t forced. There was a nice energy from all of them. (Apologies I don’t know their names).

The menu is small but the selection has something for everyone. We had one meat burger and one plant based and both were delicious! The Rosemary chips are a must!

Of note: the restaurant inside isn’t very big. There is only one toilet for customers and it is extremely small/narrow. They have a baby changing table but it is directly in front of the toilet doors in the communal sink area. So it’s 1 in 1 out. I couldn’t see a disabled toilet, but unsure if they had one elsewhere. I would advise checking before attending. The toilet could also do with a deep clean.

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

I am going to do him an injustice and spell his name wrong and for that I am sorry but our brilliant waiter was called Sodiq. He was EXTREMELY helpful, professional, hospitable and friendly!!!! I ordered onion rings, chicken wings, The Filipino burger, homemade lemonade, a beer and the gravy (I shared some of it obviously *cough cough*). EVERYYYTHING WAS WORTH THE PRICE. And to have a great waiter (who should be given a £10 raise may I add) was absolutely pukka! Great lad and gorgeous food. The only thing missing was the sun.
His colleague with the dimples (Gala T-shirt) was amazing also, she was welcoming and kind.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 8 August 2021

Lovely day out, the food was amazing and the service was great specially the incredibly friendly manager Sodiq
We are definitely coming back there and recommending to all our friends.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing food, burgers are to die for (literally) meat is really good quality and the rosemary chips are super good and great portion size! Super fast and friendly service. Will definitely be coming back very soon! Thanks!

Date of visit: April 2021