“Superb staff and great food”

Honest Burgers - Clapham
Get food delivered
Ranked #2,552 of 24,648 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$12
Description: Now open for outdoor eating.
Description: Now open for outdoor eating.
Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

What a brilliant surprise night this was. We’d booked elsewhere, but they couldn’t do gluten free, which Honest Burgers do brilliantly and take care to avoid cross-contamination. Good with allergies too. They made such a fuss of our daughter and her friends, it was a birthday, singing happy birthday, dancing with them and posing for photos. Just an absolutely lovely bunch of staff, really enjoy their job and care about customers. The food was also amazing. Adults and children all ate every mouthful, that never happens! Lovely location on the pedestrianised street opposite the cinema. Great vibe and seating inside and out. Made for a fun and memorable night.

Date of visit: April 2022
HonestBurgersUK, Owner at Honest Burgers - Clapham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

aww thank you very much ! we all had such a good laugh ! as a team we promise we are going to work on our tik tok moves for next time

Write a reviewReviews (223)

Reviewed 6 February 2022

pleasant staff, good burgers, generous portions

had a good lunch , served promptly and pleasantly

have tried a few other local burger places recently and good to see honest is still on form - we went to the original brixton honest years ago and had many takeaways from the piccadilly one and quality always up there.

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

Ok burgers. Nothing I will remember for more than a couple of days. Doesn’t accepts dogs - not quite sure I understand this given everywhere else in Clapham does.

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 8 November 2021

I love this place it’s like my home away from home & and my stop off point on the way home lol .. All the staff are so nice at this restaurant! Whenever I’m hungry I crave this place, it’s cosy & warm inside.. and lots of character sitting outside with Venn st Records opposite, always a nice atmosphere, the food is consistently 10/10, Honest Burger has set the standard so high for me that I can’t actually eat burgers anywhere else now haha I’m always telling friends about this place, best burger joint in London let alone Clapham! X

Date of visit: November 2021
Reviewed 15 October 2021

We chose to have dinner here before watching a film at the Picture House opposite. We had booked a table but we didn’t need to as there was lots of free seating. They have the option to eat inside or outside, we chose inside.

All the staff were very friendly and you could tell it wasn’t forced. There was a nice energy from all of them. (Apologies I don’t know their names).

The menu is small but the selection has something for everyone. We had one meat burger and one plant based and both were delicious! The Rosemary chips are a must!

Of note: the restaurant inside isn’t very big. There is only one toilet for customers and it is extremely small/narrow. They have a baby changing table but it is directly in front of the toilet doors in the communal sink area. So it’s 1 in 1 out. I couldn’t see a disabled toilet, but unsure if they had one elsewhere. I would advise checking before attending. The toilet could also do with a deep clean.

Date of visit: October 2021