“Good vibe good food”

Honest Burgers - Clapham
Ranked #2,554 of 25,012 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$11
Description: Now open for outdoor eating.
Description: Now open for outdoor eating.
Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Amazing food, totally obsessed with honest burgers. I tried the Clapham one which is good but still nothing in the world can be the honest burger. Friendly staff, good vibe

Date of visit: April 2022
HonestBurgersUK, Owner at Honest Burgers - Clapham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2022

Write a reviewReviews (223)

Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

What a brilliant surprise night this was. We’d booked elsewhere, but they couldn’t do gluten free, which Honest Burgers do brilliantly and take care to avoid cross-contamination. Good with allergies too. They made such a fuss of our daughter and her friends, it was a birthday, singing happy birthday, dancing with them and posing for photos. Just an absolutely lovely bunch of staff, really enjoy their job and care about customers. The food was also amazing. Adults and children all ate every mouthful, that never happens! Lovely location on the pedestrianised street opposite the cinema. Great vibe and seating inside and out. Made for a fun and memorable night.

Date of visit: April 2022

aww thank you very much ! we all had such a good laugh ! as a team we promise we are going to work on our tik tok moves for next time

Reviewed 6 February 2022

pleasant staff, good burgers, generous portions

had a good lunch , served promptly and pleasantly

have tried a few other local burger places recently and good to see honest is still on form - we went to the original brixton honest years ago and had many takeaways from the piccadilly one and quality always up there.

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

Ok burgers. Nothing I will remember for more than a couple of days. Doesn’t accepts dogs - not quite sure I understand this given everywhere else in Clapham does.

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 8 November 2021

I love this place it’s like my home away from home & and my stop off point on the way home lol .. All the staff are so nice at this restaurant! Whenever I’m hungry I crave this place, it’s cosy & warm inside.. and lots of character sitting outside with Venn st Records opposite, always a nice atmosphere, the food is consistently 10/10, Honest Burger has set the standard so high for me that I can’t actually eat burgers anywhere else now haha I’m always telling friends about this place, best burger joint in London let alone Clapham! X

Date of visit: November 2021