“Stopped by for my favourite coffee and croissant ”

GAIL's Bakery Chiswick
Ranked #199 of 319 Bakeries in London
Description: Located on Chipswick High Road with both Turnham Green and Chipswick Park tube stations nearby, we specialise in baking sourdough for our neighbours.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped past for my favourite almond croissant, was sitting out side enjoying the sun, but my quick coffee took more than 20 mins to arrive. I already went in and reminded the staff, who were rude in return saying it was very busy, but there wasn’t any one waiting ‍♀️ I used to love this place, BUT there are many coffee shops in Chiswick maybe it’s time to try them.

Caroline L, Manager at GAIL's Bakery Chiswick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

So sorry to hear you had to wait 20 minutes for your coffee and that the team were rude to you when you asked after it. We'd love to treat you to your next coffee on us. Email us breadheads@gailsbread.co.uk with your address and we'll pop something in the post for you.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

After a few times going for their “Used to be Amazing Mocha” is getting really tasteless... very absent minded girls... they made me a Latte instead of Mochas... getting bland and tasteless....

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this lovely bakery with a friend on a hot sunny Sunday afternoon for brunch. Limited seating outside but there are a few tables inside.
10 minute walk from Turnham green station and chiswick park station.
I ordered avacado on seeded sourdough bread with a tomato salsa and it was delicious £7. Although I must confess they had got my order wrong originally and were very apologetic.

I would definitely go back and try the quiche which looked scrumptious. I tried to replicate at home but it wasn't quite the same!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I like Gail's and this one in Chiswick seems to operate at their usual high standards. Excellent breads and pastries with very good coffee. Service in this location can be a bit hit-and-miss depending on the time of day. But what an array of fabulous food!

Caroline L, Manager at GAIL's Bakery Chiswick, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

So pleased to hear that you like our food and coffee, we hope to see you in the bakery again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

This is a lovely, cozy and nice bakery shop on the Chiswick High Street.
There are a lot of different typologies of croissants, cakes, muffings etc.
I think it is a bit overpriced . The staff is friendly but during busy hours they are a bit slow.
The quality of the food they offer is good.