“Amazing service”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: ROKA Mayfair is located on North Audley street, moments from the bustling shopping hub of Oxford Street. Bringing its unique style of contemporary Japanese robatayaki cuisine and its sophisticated design to this exclusive London neighbourhood.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I love ROKA and in normal times love a Friday night after work. We were so excited to be able to get delivery during lockdown. The food is just as awesome. But more importantly incredible service - there was a mix up and they delivered it on the wrong day...told us to keep it and delivered again as planned tonight. Amazing food as always - thank you ROKA! Can’t wait to visit when we’re allowed.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (993)

Reviewed 13 January 2021

There is legit nothing to complain about. Zero. Truffle sashimi is on my mind daily, I dream about this dish. So does my entire family, colleagues and friends. Visit 4-5 times a month and I would come more if I was working closer in the area. Just amazing thank you!! But please bring back the tuna tataki with spicy apple sauce.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Good buzzing atmosphere, a great example of Japanese food (in my humble opinion) my girlfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed every dish. Cocktails are okay. Would definitely go back!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

Fantastic food all round 10 out of 10 great,
Only 4 cos service lets it down slightly
But considering how good the food is i find forgiveness easily

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 6 September 2020

We went for the tasting menu which was incredible, the only issue was there being too much food for two of us.

The quality and presentation of the food was excellent, and the atmosphere was great.

Date of visit: September 2020