“Excellent steak. Nice London beers”
Review of Beef and Brew

Beef and Brew
Reserve with OpenTable
Beef and Brew is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #925 of 24,015 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I took the Mrs here for a Valentines day date. I wanted to go all out so I splashed out on the rib eye, which was not bad, while she went for the cheaper Chateau cut, which was by far the best steak I have ever come across, unbelievably tender and flavoursome. Don't bother going to some overpriced steak place. This is great steak at great prices, with great beers to boot. Its not cheap eats by a long way, but good value for money for sure. Service was also very good.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We were living at a hotel in Bayswater but wanted to go somewhere else for dinner. Decided to visit this rather small place in Kentish Town. The rib eye was cooked to perfection and the sides were spot on. We were completely satisfied with the meal and we're wondering if the desert could live up to the high standards. It most definitely did! A great place with great service that is highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We went for a late brunch for a friend's birthday, 5 of us 4 ate off the brunch menu, 1 off the lunch menu.

I cannot say enough good things about our experience, the food was excellent and the steaks cooked exactly how we wanted them. The poached eggs were perfect and our waiter kept the prosecco flowing throughout.

A really nice touch, when we had desert the waiter put some candles in our apple crumbles so we could sing happy birthday.

I would highly recommend

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Came here for lunch and was surprised at how good the food was. We had the steak, truffle bernaise, chips and the salt beef sandwich. All of it was really delicious, and one could tell these were high quality ingredients, cooked with skill. I was a little sad the french dip was no longer on the menu, but there were a lot of other options I would be keen to try. Would definitely come back here!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

My husband has been wanting to try this place for ages but I don't eat meat, so being local and thighs ok let's give this place a try! So we did the other night, welcome was warm and friendly, great cosy place along with brilliant service! Husband ordered the steak and chips and myself a veggie burger and chips, there was a £10 deal, bonus! I have to say I was expecting the usual veggie burger etc but no, they was the best veggie burger I've had in a very long time, in fact ever! Absolutely Delish! Husband also loved his steak, the chips was perfect, crispy and yummylious! Great staff and Supertastic food. We will be back ASAP !!!