“Value with a view!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Description: This Strada is an Italian restaurant located in what must be amongst the most stunning developments in London to date. With breathtaking views of the Thames, Tower Bridge and the City skyline, a meal at Strada More London is an occasion to remember. The restaurant has a full bar, plenty of outside seating and is perfect for business lunches, functions or romantic dinners.
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here 4 times now with friends as it's convenient for after work and That View gives this chain restaurant something really special. I love looking across to the Tower of London and London Bridge lit up at night.
This evening the 4 of us enjoyed 2 bottles of wine, olives, bread and oils, a main course each and a dessert or coffee each for £24 a head using the Strada 40pc discount voucher from their website. There is always some sort of deal which makes this place good value for money. I usually have the seafood risotto or linguini which apoears to have good sized fresh seafood in, not just a bag of shrivelled frozen seafood. Very tasty. Wine and nibbles good too and tonight I rounded off with their chocolate fondant - naughty but nice.
Service friendly and helpful although they were busy.
A great spot for a well priced chain restaurant meal in central London.
Roundy's Other Half

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I been in your restaurant few weeks ago (but just now I have some time to send a review)with my family ( all of them on holiday) we had some pizzas and some starters very good food we had 2 servers Roberto the Sardinian guy and the beautiful Spanish girl Irene very polite and very attentive they suggested us about your fantastic antipasto I choose a pizza rustica very good ( to much capers) but on the end everything was good food service and best location in London keep going guys

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent place, excellent food! Luca's service has been top!!!! Barolo's wine perfect! Finally I have found the Sambuca! If you will come here, ask to Luca!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Good for cheap nice eats. I was there with a friend and a had a pasta bolognese and a pizza with a glass of wine. food and service were good.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Service was very good! Food is excellent.
I went with my son and we enjoyed our lunch very much.
Would definitely come back!