“Birthday dinner with our daughter”

Thai Square Putney Bridge
Ranked #9,745 of 25,471 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$51
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With panoramic views over the River Thames, Thai Square Putney Bridge is situated in an award winning building with an interior designed to create a contemporary Thai theme. The exterior of this building resembles a ship with metal beams and tall glazed windows allow diners stunning views across the river.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Our daughter recommended this restaurant and I'm so glad she did. The views of the Thames are brilliant and combine that with wonderful service and fabulous food and you have the perfect evening out. Portion sizes were good. We had a really lovely evening and I would certainly come here to eat again.

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Putney Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Many thanks for your generous support on Thai Square. I am delighted to learn of your satisfaction on our food. It is an exciting news for our whole crew as they are all committed to serve the best Thai dishes to every customer. We always strive to improve ourselves continuously and make sure that our customers are happy. Your comments are very much valued. Do check out our Facebook page for more details on our upcoming events and promotions. Please feel free to email me if you have any question, and I am more than happy to address them personally.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Found a new favourite restaurant. Thai Square Putney does not just have one of the best restaurant river views in London, it has service and cuisine to match. We were greeted by friendly courteous staff on arrival and seated in a stylish beautifully laid table by the window. The menu contained all the usual favourites plus a number of other less well known and regional dishes. The wine list was equally extensive. The food when lt came was exquisitely presented and totally delicious. A wonderful culinary experience. Highly recommended.

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Putney Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

What a wonderful news to hear that you are satisfied with your last visit at Thai Square. We always try our hardest to offer the best that we can to all of our customers. Your feedback is a great recognition of our team’s effort, and I will congratulate on their success personally. I hope to see you again at Thai Square in the near future, and feel free to email me with any concern that you may have.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We went to Thai Square for dinner based on a friend's recommendation. So happy we did. Everything from the food to the service exceeded expectations and we really enjoyed our dinner. I especially enjoyed the pad thai shrimp and masamun curry with chicken. The atmosphere was pleasant and our server was super friendly with prompt service. I would highly recommend this place for anyone that likes Thai food.

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Putney Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you so much for your great review, it is so nice to get notice for our constant effort. It is our mission to ensure that all of our customers have the best experience with Thai Square. Your positive feedback is the best encouragement for our team and they will be very pleased to learn that their efforts are appreciated. We hope to see you again in the future and look forward to further impress you. Please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter on our website for special offers and promotions.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Two of us had the set meal at £30 per head. A mixed starter, choice of one main course dish from a selection of six, steamed rice and an ice cream.

When we ordered we very politely asked if it would be possible to swap the steamed rice for noodles. The instant, and adamant, response was "No! It is rice on the menu!" Not even a suggestion that noodles may cost more so there would be an additional charge if we wanted to swap. We politely asked if they did noodles. "Yes", was the immediate response "but this is with rice so you can't have noodles!"

Extraordinary attitude. I wondered if we'd accidentally stumbled into a young offenders detention centre!

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Putney Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for choosing Thai Square. I am so sorry to learn about your frustration with our services. Our team pride themselves in providing the best quality of services to all of our customers, and this is believably an isolated experience. I am sure that this will never happen again. Should you have further questions, please email me directly. I am pleased to address them personally.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Food great, service great. Honestly no complaints on that front at all.

We chose this Thai Square location purely because it was featured in a JK Rowling TV adaptation. It has fantastic views over the Thames.......

Or it would do, if it didn't have about 8 containers parked right inbetween it and the river. What a huge huge disappointment.

Perhaps they will be gone by the time you go.

:-(

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Putney Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

I am very pleased to hear of your enjoyable experience with us, your feedback certainly makes our effort worthwhile. I am sure that our team will continue to deliver the best quality of service for our customers fueled by great comments such as yours. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join our Facebook page for updated news and promotions. F(you can find the link feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of any assistance.