“Aron”

Masala
Ranked #1,240 of 24,404 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Small family run restaurant and take-away providing home style Indian food in the heart of Earl’s Court. Providing a range of delicious street food snacks (pakoras, samosas, kebabs), authentic biryani and traditional curries. We use halal meat and also cater for vegetarians and vegans.
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Nice food, enough choice, service is very quick due to everything being heated in a microwave, which they don’t try to hide, naan breads are made fresh. Very good for a take away or quick bite to eat

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Had a quick stop at this place for lunch and although from the outside you may not pay attention, come inside you ll definitely not regret!
Fresh, homemade indian dishes, great variety of choice, the waiter was friendly and attentive.
The price was more than correct regarding the quality of the food.
You can seat or take away
I ll keep it in my restaurant wish list in the area

1  Thank Laet A
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I went to dinner with the whole family
  and I was very surprised by the quality of the food the owner is very nice and the
perfect service and fantastic food

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

What a find this was in a street full of varilus ethnic cuisines. Genuine home cooked In dia food was on offer with plenty of variety on show at the counter. This is a cafe style venue which dies not appear to have a licence and had a real gentleman serving. My friend and I opted for batata wada (spiced potato in batter) and onion bhajis as starters which hit the spot. We then opted for the sag chicken, lamb keema (mince) wth potatoes and peas and a side of aubergine. I also take it ad a good sign when you are advised not to order too much rice / roti. Only criticism was that side dish was a little too oily. As mentioned price is very reasonable for this neck of the woods.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

My partner and I were staying in a hotel 2mins away, we couldn't get a table in Masala at the time so decided to take away instead. The food was superb, the lamb bunha was plentiful and tender. The daal and pakoras were delicious, as was the freshly made naan. The gentleman who served us also gave us cutlery so we could enjoy our takeaway in our hotel room.

Superb food, superb service.