“It is a supreme effort of will to not eat here more than twice a week.”
Review of Volare

Volare
Ranked #531 of 24,404 Restaurants in London
Description: Founded in 2015 by two Spanish sisters inspired by the love and passion of their Neapoletan Great-grandfather who opened his own pizzeria in Argentina in the 1920s. This menu is a fusion of our heritage and knowledge of Spanish and Italian cuisines. You will find the perfect combination between traditional pastas, tapas & Neapoletan pizzas cooked fresh in a wood fired oven together with a number of specials to take you in a culinary tour of our beloved Spain & Italy.
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Spanish owned. I can't quite believe the best pizza in London is in my neighbourhood. I've eaten here so many times I've tried about half the menu. The pizza is just so: lovely dough and they are generous with the toppings. I heartily recommend the Diavolo, the Calzone and the Primavera (make sure you ask to have both the parma ham & the bresaola), drizzled in chilli garlic olive oil. The pasta is not to be sniffed at either, I went for a safe choice of a carbonara and they delivered, I'd also give the meatballs a go from the tapas menu.

A lot of the custom is from the regulars, who I see often when I'm dining alone or having a meeting (of course, over pizza), and I've run into several neighbours who like me after walking past the place many times, decided to go in.

The staff are fantastic, and extremely accommodating.

Great when quiet, but beware: the restaurant is increasingly popular for children's parties especially on weekends. I opt for the takeaway option if that's the case.

1  Thank Hun138

Reviewed 7 April 2017

We all had different pizzas which were absolutely delicious - the crust was perfect and as good as I have eaten in Italy. I will definitely return to try the calzone which my daughter had and that looked very good.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Delicious pizzas (cooked in a proper wood-fired oven) and great tapas starters. Love the croquetas. Everything is very reasonably priced and the owners are so welcoming. Definitely my favourite local restaurant.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Such friendly owners. The food is superb. My favourite is tricoloure salad. The fine wine is amazing. This place is the three owners passion and it shows in everything. It's a real tonic to visit.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Perhaps the ultimate example of appearances being deceptive, this little Italian restaurant is on the North Circular which is not known for hosting great places to eat. Yet as soon as you walk through the door you are greeted by friendly staff, a wonderful atmosphere and the aroma of excellent food.

Run by two sisters we were a party of eight - four adults and for children aged seven to ten - and everyone enjoyed their dishes very much. The menu is sensibly focused on classic choices, though with a surprise in the form of Tapas to start. The pizzas are cooked in wood-fired ovans and the pasta dishes are authentic recipes very well prepared.

Even early on a Saturday evening the place was buzzing and service was as quick as could be expected. Aware, however, that we had been waiting a little time for our bill, one of the sisters brought us a bottle of Amaretto and four glasses so that we can pour ourselves free drinks whilst she prepared the bill. This sort of friendly attention to detail is what makes the difference between a good restaurant and a n excellent one, which is why I am very happy to give it five stars.

1  Thank Ianchel