“Coffee with no coffee and stale cookies”
Review of Signorelli

Signorelli
Ranked #265 of 1,852 Quick Bites in London
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Description: We are an Artisan Italian inspired bakery with a lovely cafe. Everything we serve is made on site by hand using the finest ingredients. We offer all our menu to take away or you can stay in and enjoy our warm decor and comfy seating to suit your mood. Our owner and baker, loves his music, so keep an ear out for the play list! We do private venue hire, cater for parties, make cakes to order and do wholesale too. Just get in touch for more details.
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Stopped for coffee and a biscuit. Service was pretty miserable despite my attempts to be polite and friendly. ‘Coffee’ tasted like frothed milk with no coffee - the main barista gladly gave me another shot but I heard the other say, ‘aren’t you going to charge him’? Ordered a cookie that was stale and basically inedible. Disappointing experience, somewhat lifted by the barista’s willingness to improve my coffee.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (109)

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

I visited this coffee shop last week, because it looked nice on the Instagram:)
Me and my friend ordered two coffees and cakes,it was very disappointing because everything was served in the take away cups and boxes,even though we sit inside.
Coffee was delicious,I even ordered another one,but for the prices they have we expecting table service and normal plates.

1  Thank zifkaa2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021

I ordered a custom cake through Signorelli for my teenage brothers birthday.

As most will know trying to get a lot of excitement or detail from a teenage boy is incredibly difficult. He finally gave me the brief he would like an all chocolate cake with some chocolate pieces on top for decoration. I gave this very simple brief to the team and they were amazing.

They produced an incredibly tasty chocolate cake and then added some lovely decoration on top with two different types of chocolate.

They were also incredibly helpful when I told them one of the people eating has a nut allergy. They took lots of extra steps to make it as safe as possible and then briefed me when I collected on any final risks and what they had done.

Thank you Signorelli! He loved it and enjoyed showing it off to his friends, who all enjoyed it too.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Absolutely loved our brunch here, service was fast & friendly. Loved the actual venue., it was beautiful area to sit, relax & enjoy ourselves. Coffee was delicious, huge flat white fan & had a few with my meal. Bread is so fresh & delicious. Loved the chocolate cake we had too. Great size portions, food was hot! Have been a few times now & always reliable. Can recommend 100%, will continue to visit & enjoy all those cakes, pastries.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Have loved this coffee shop since they opened but became a regular during lockdown. Their superb coffee made working from home a hell of a lot easier…
The staff are friendly and the cakes delicious.
If you’re in the E20 area, it’s a must visit.