“Good Friday”

Rudds Arms
Ranked #219 of 322 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Traditional pub/restaurant that aims to serve typical pub food with pride and passion. Great selection of lagers and beers along with great real ales. Rudds Arms hosts a DJ every Friday and Saturday nights along with a Quiz night every Wednesday evening. Great venue for large parties and has a substantial outdoor seating area and heated smoking zone.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a few pints and the Yorkshire Pudding Wrap with Steak. Bloody lovely and highly recommend. Emma also really good with service and a smile.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s not often I come over Marton In Middlesbrough.... we decided to pop into the Rudd’s for a bite to eat.. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the place was.. from start to
Finish Emma service was fantastic, from serving drinks to the food! Friendly conversation and great rapport with other customers... great member of staff to have on your team! Made my
Experience enjoyable... thank you Emma x

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Visited this pub for a ladies lunch.....won't be returning any time soon!!!! Pub seemed fairly quiet and pleasant and we ordered a couple of Drinks. On checking my glass before using, I noticed something stuck to the side which I removed, however I then noticed a number of lipstick marks around the rim. I returned glass to bar and got a reasonably clean one in return after a few attempts.
It then took 40 mins for food to arrive which consisted of 2 steak wraps, 1 ham wrap and 2chips.......don't know how long we would have waited if I hadn't asked.......it took ten minutes to arrive once I'd enquired ;obviously forgotten about it!!!! Again when the cutlery arrived one knife looked as if it had the remains of last night's curry stuck to it..... Not pleasant at all, wasn't impressed by overall cleanliness at all, even the clean cutlery wasn't brilliant!!!.
On a more positive note, for what it was the steak wrap was quite tasty. however, don't think we will be visiting again any time in the near future

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Beef dinner topside ? Out of a packet ..
Frozen veg
10 quid down the drain
Double cheese and bacon burger
Was ok ..staff was polite

Food was a load of pony n trap

1  Thank paulscarboro
iheartshoesnewcastle, Manager at Rudds Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hi Paul,

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your roast dinner. I would just like to put your mind at ease that our beef is roasted freshly on site and our veg is prepped on site too.
Hopefully your disappointment is an isolated occurrence and you’ll give us another chance. Thank you for pointing out how polite our staff are too!

Many Thanks,

Team Rudds

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and they are have very good service and very clean also I liked the rugby on the television

iheartshoesnewcastle, General Manager at Rudds Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thanks for your lovely review! We’re glad we can once again offer sports at the Rudds!

Many Thanks,