US$130
US$101
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
US$195
US$167
US$95
  • Restaurant
US$75
The Old Rectory(Thorpe St Andrew)
US$160
Agoda.com
US$87
Priceline
  • Pool
Abbey Guest House(Norwich)(Great Value!)
All reviewscoach triphoneymoon suitebuffet stylewedding receptionplenty of parkingwould stay againmain roadcity centresaturday nighttea and coffeeone night staycomfy bedcarverythursfordnorfolkoutskirtsuea
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Despite being advised in advance this hotel fails to cater adequately for coeliacs.
They dont provide GF cereals for breakfast and dont provide GF rolls with dinner.
They did source GF sweet options but only after we arrived and didcussed with the staff. Complete lack of pre planning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Gareth S, Operations Director at Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am sorry that we appeared to let you down with regards to your gluten free diet, I have passed your feedback onto our head chef so that he is aware. I do hope this has not put you off staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stayed there for four days last week.The room was clean and tidy but during the night the plumbing was noisy and the noise from the road was very distracting from a early time.The windows had no double glazing hence the noise and also you could feel a draft.The breakfast and evening meal was very good and we had no complaints.

Stayed: March 2018
Gareth S, Operations Director at Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you had a disturbed nights sleep due to plumbing work. I will of course look into this with the maintenance team. I am afraid the traffic is not really something I can control, we are on a main road into Norwich city centre so it is busy. I will pass your comments onto the F&B team regarding breakfast & dinner though. I do hope that we will see you return to us again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We have recently had our wedding reception at the Brook Hotel . Everything was excellent . The room looked stunning and thanks to Radu for all his and the staff attention to detail - the very bad weather led to stressful situations especially when a supplier expressed concerns to Radu regarding delivery of chair covers - but he was on the case the evening before the big day sourcing another supplier - Jay our wedding planner was brilliant with the pre-planning and nothing was too much trouble - all in all we can honestly say we had a really lovely day and we made a good decision choosing the Brook Hotel to host our reception.

Stayed: March 2018
Gareth S, Operations Director at Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for letting us play a part in your big day. I will certainly make Radu aware of your review & your very kind words. Yes, the weather did cause a little bit of stress but I am pleased to hear everything went well & you enjoyed yourselves. We wish you all the happiness for the future & look forward to welcoming you back in very soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I stopped here for 2 nights on a business trip, better value than the premier inn and rooms much bigger than expected staff very attentive and the restaurant food more than adequate, only down side service was a little slow as not very busy, but you can't have everything

Room Tip: Better than expected
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Gareth S, General Manager at Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I will pass your comments onto the team. I will also feed back to the kitchen & restaurant team with regards to your feedback regarding service speed. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here very last minute due to a family member taken to the Norfolk & Norwich hospital.
For a very last minute booking and at a very reasonable price I have no moans.
Staff were very friendly & helpful.
Breakfast was plentiful and of good choice.
Thank You For helping us out very last minute and 1 less stress to worry about when going through a very stressful time.
Big plus for us not very far from the hospital neither!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Gareth S, General Manager at Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I do hope your family member is feeling better soon & we hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel for a relaxing stay next time.