“whilst in Norwich for 3 day break,luckily I found this establishment”
Review of The Eagle

The Eagle
Ranked #81 of 886 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Set just outside of Norwich city centre. The Eagle is a stunning building with a large beautiful garden. We offer fresh locally sourced food and a selection of local ales, as well as wines and beers from around the world.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

had 3 wonderful experiences, the food including Starters, Main Meals and Desserts were Plentiful, well presented and enjoyed throughout. my wife is a very fussy eater and insists everything is as it should be we had red wine with all meals which was of good value, the prices were reasonable and the service given by the young ladies was exceptional. I would recommend this establishment to anyone going to Norwich. it is only 10 minutes walk from the city center

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came here on the Sunday and enjoyed this wonderful pub. Decided to eat here on tuesday and wow food was good, I started with the terrine enough for a main meal and to follow the minced burger my friend had the fish pie. All was cooked to a superb standard, I'd advise that u be very hungry to do all three courses as I got beat. For a pub recommended to me by a friend 10 stars. Service was good and staff behind bar were polite The Eagle is a little Jem.

James L, Owner at The Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much, we really appreciate it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When my partner and I get chance to get some time away from our very busy pub we like to stay in a hotel in Norwich near the eagle .we love dining and drinking in the eagle food always up to standard .great staff and service keep up the good work .we will be back shortly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came as a big group of 13 (plus 6 babies) on Father’s Day. Food was lovely and we were very well looked after.

Special mention to Andy who was lovely and kept our drinks full all afternoon!

James L, Owner at The Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much, glad you had a good Father's Day

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Grateful for Gluten Free choices, especially the light ‘n fluffy Sumptuous Sticky Pudding with Summer Fruits and Sorbet after a warm comforting Roast. Well worth the four hour trip for a family catch up! The Eagle would be an ideal venue for a Foody Festival, so everyone can sample their Chef’s Delicious Delights! Definitely worth a visit, or three! Nutty Roast saved for my next visit. If you love your food, thoughts of a Summer Garden and a dog-friendly pub, don’t pass this one by, a pleasing experience and one I hope to repeat!

James L, Owner at The Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much. We hope to see you again soon.