“Awesome ”
Review of Harty's Diner

Harty's Diner
Ranked #292 of 877 Restaurants in Norwich
Description: Http://fryupsgoodornot.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/hartys-diner-norwich-my-favourite-so.html
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been using Hartys diner for many years the quality is always excellent definitely one of the best breakfasts for quality in Norwich

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Had to pick some parcels up and was got waylaid this way. On my way to visit family and spotted this place so dived in for breakfast. I do not eat meat but they did me a very hearty breakfast of eggs, beans, toast, mushrooms. Very tasty.

1  Thank cherrypotts
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Small diner visited not for first time.First impression is how spotlessly clean the places is.No 'greasy soon' Harty!!.The food is lovely,cooked to order and you won't get better quality or price anywhere.Parking can be problem but well worth visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Love this cafe but don't get to go often enough . I always go when I get my van serviced
It reminds me of cafes used to be . Run by a really nice couple
always busy well worth a visit

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this place! Food is spot on and exactly what you'd expect from a British cafe. Clean, great staff, great food! We will certainly continue to return time and time again!

1  Thank Lm191919