“A wonderful place to stay”
Review of Number 10

Number 10
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norwich
Number 10
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My partner booked this. I normally stay at hotels so I approached this with some trepidation. I was absolutely delighted with the accommodation so clean so friendly I cannot fault this place. I highly recommend

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank AFCWBEN

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was in Norwich for a college reunion and stayed at Number 10. It is well located, close to nice bars and restaurants. Philip was very welcoming and professional. Breakfast was very tasty and served fresh. I was very impressed by Number 10 Well done all round.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed over at Number 10 while as we went to see Hairspray at the Theatre Royal Norwich. Our double room was very spacious and tastefully decorated and we had the an amazing luxury electronic shower that we could turn on by remote control while in bed ! Our hosts were very helpful and our breakfast was excellent. A beautiful blue sky really helped us have a perfect weekend break. Number 10 will be our first choice for accommodation if we return the Norwich in the future. 100% recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarcHowardRobinson
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed in the room not the appartment. I'd definitely use the appartment if I was in Norwich for longer. There is no way I could give this less than 5 stars. The personal welcome from the owner was exceptional and he went out of his way to be helpful to special needs. The room was large, modern spotlessly clean. The breakfast (optional extra) was excellent.It isn't a budget experience but worth every penny. I'm unlikely to look further than this in Norwich in the future unless they are full which they deserve to be.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great little apartment, nice to have a lounge to sit on and a good sized tv and be able to wash our clothes. ( they also do B&B) We found the weather very warm and the duvets far to hot and find the practice of no top sheet on the beds a little strange but Philip, the host, kindly provided an empty duvet cover which helped. We found the bed far too firm for our liking, but again Philip offered to either help find new accommodation (we did not want this) but in the end provided a blow up mattress. He went out of his way to accommodate us and the apartment was great so would still recommend as these are purely personal preferences. We parked the car there and walked everywhere from there. After 3 weeks travelling around we definitely prefer apartments as more comfortable and private.

Room Tip: Apartment 10a