“Amazing food”

Add it.
Kuja Lounge
Ranked #516 of 916 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: British
Description: See above it should all be there! Thank you kindly.
Description: See above it should all be there! Thank you kindly.
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Booked this restaurant last Saturday with friends after York Races. It certainly is tucked away but an absolute gem!

Only a small restaurant, yes the waitress did seem a little confused and flustered but she was charming and very helpful when we wanted to order a main as a starter.

Let's get one thing clear, the food is amazing, three in my party had the belly of pork. Yes it had fat on it but that's what belly of pork is supposed to be like!!! The crackling was perfect.

We had a lovely meal, the only thing that spoilt it was the table next to us complaining, and no, the chef definitely wasn't aggressive!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2011

Kuja is hidden away next to barley hall in York. The food is amazing, cocktails are fantastic and the staff can't do enough To make your visit special. A special mention for the chef- genius.

Reviewed 25 March 2011

I absolutely loved this place! I went there recently with a friend to tick off a girls night and it ended up being the best night out I'd had in ages. We started with a few cocktails, had an absolutely amazing dinner (I could have everything on the menu!) a great laugh and then a few more drinks on the ground floor. I can't wait for the summer to try some cocktails in the courtyard!

1  Thank Divadineout