“Shame it closed ”
Review of Water World - CLOSED

Water World
More attraction details
Owner description: This attraction is a fun-day out for the entire family, which offers a small pool just for swimming and a larger pool with a wave machine and lazy river.
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I used to go there a lot when I was younger. Came pass and saw it is now closed so no point visiting there . It is a shame that no other swimming pool with slide and lazy river like waterworld nearby

2  Thank Zara E

Reviewed 8 June 2015

arrived extremely excited because it is said on the sight that the park is open. Only to find out that park is closed. Very little information were given about when the park will be open again.

8  Thank goth_princessx
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I used to go here with my family every weekend and it was absolutely superb; lots to do, clean and a truly great day out.

I heard it was closing and couldn't for the life of me understand why, so I visited.

The comparison with the last time I went was astonishing. It was utterly disgusting; dirty cold and neglected. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned or maintained for years. Half the excellent range of slides and pools were shut.

I gather that this 20 year old pool is now to be demolished - shame on the council for their neglect and waste of money. With a little bit of investment it could easily once again have been the great place it once was.

2  Thank tonythekingfisher
Reviewed 3 December 2014

We used to go here every week with my family, as a child the selection of things to do is impressive. A refurbishment would have kept this place going for a long time, but instead it's going to be demolished.

What a shame.

28DL anyone?

4  Thank Aidan-Hancock
Reviewed 1 December 2014

This was a brilliant pool especially for the young children who aren't sure of water slides. It has sadly now closed - hence why my review isn't lengthy!!

2  Thank madm00se