US$100
US$83
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$138
US$115
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$78
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$257
US$138
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

B+B York(York)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$144
  • Free Breakfast
US$126
US$100
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Holiday Inn York(York)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$62
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Park Inn by Radisson York(York)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$155
US$130
US$132
US$104
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn York City Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

All reviewsthe pubitalian chefriver walkbarbican centrefull englishmin walkfour posterthree nightsstayed here for one nightyork racesdefinitely stay here againfeel very welcomea great stayexcellent breakfastbiscuitscooked breakfastvisiting york
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night whilst visiting some friends in York. The female owner was very friendly, showed me to my room and explained the different keys and side door allowing me to come and go as I pleased. My room had a double bed and mirror, wardrobe and coffee making facilities, television, lovely spacious bathroom and many plug sockets. The bed was comfortable and I was provided with a welcome guide and clean towels. I was very happy with the room and the free parking and internet was great too. The only issue I had was with checking out. I was told that checkout was at 10am, however I waited downstairs from 9:50 to 10:10 and nobody showed up. Being in a rush, I had to simply leave the keys and set off. I will definitely be returning in the future though and would strongly recommend this lovely place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very close to city centre.lovely friendly staff.very helpful.food is very tasty.nice clean place to have a drink and eat.nice outside area if Sun is shining and plenty of parking..close to barbican centre.can walk there also a short walk to the city centre

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Booked a double room with a four poster bed: lots of space and clean bathroom. Tea, coffee and biscuits were a nice surprise and ample towels and the room was nice and bright. The manager gave us coffee while we waited for our room to be ready, and rang a taxi for us as were were heading to York Races: forgot Hubby's tie and he even went the extra mile and lent him one! We didn't opt for breakfast. Good selection of beers at the bar and the food looked nice. Pleasant beer garden too, with comfy sofas. We enjoyed our stay and it's a short walk into York.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Stayed here with my husband June 3rd and 4th this year. We arrived early in York and called to see if we could get early check in. We were able to do so and the staff were very helpful, even carrying bags to our room. Based on the taxi from the train station, I was worried about being far from the town center, but after some directions from the staff realized we were just a pleasant, shaded river walk from town. We didn't need bus or taxi at all during our stay. The hotel is old and has a lot of character. Our room was large enough and the bathroom was quite large with a big tub. I did feel like it could do with a deep cleaning, but it wasn't unbearable or anything. We enjoyed breakfast both days. We really felt the staff was the highlight of our stay, they were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Arrived at 11.30am but the pub was shut up and in darkness. So we wandered into York and came back at 3.30pm. The pub was still shut up and in darkness. A tradesman told us he had been there since 1.30pm and no one was answering his calls. He said there were another couple also waiting to check in. We sat with them for half an hour not knowing what to do! At around 4pm a man turned up and said someone was on their way to open up. At around 4.30pm a girl did turn up and we finally got to check in. If you read back through previous reviews you will find this was not an unusual set of circumstances. But worse was to come as we were kept awake until 12.30am by the extremely​ loud noise from the pool room adjacent to bar. Thankfully we only stayed one night.

Stayed: July 2017