Lighthorseman
US$92
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$139
US$116
  • Breakfast included
B+B York(York)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn York(York)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$264
US$146
  • Pool
US$115
US$103
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
US$78
Holiday Inn York City Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$85
Orbitz.com
Midway House(Fulford)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Park Inn by Radisson York(York)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

All reviewsthe pubriver walkfull englishmin walkfour posteryork centrenext morningthree nightsbed was very comfortablestayed here for one nightyork racesdefinitely stay here againfeel very welcomea great staybiscuitscooked breakfastvisiting york
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Having read all the positive reviews I was confident about booking our stay here. However, on the first night we were kept up until around midnight by a bunch of very loud and roudy men directly below us in the pool room. The following night was fine, but this seems to be a risk you will be taking staying above the pub.
The room was clean and airy with tea and coffee provided. It had a lovely large window and let a lot of light in. On the downside the toilet was very outdated and the shower was weak and of an inconsistent temperature!
One day we had the breakfast which was good. We were offered cereals, fruit and a fully cooked English with as much tea or coffee as was desired.
Overall not bad for a cheap stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The Lighthorseman Inn is in a great location. It's a pleasant 10 minute walk along the river to town.
The inn is and old building with lots of history as you would expect in York. Our double ensuite room was clean and comfortable. A couple of minor complaints that I had, (window jammed shut, no bed side light, poor wi-fi) were dealt with promptly and with friendly service by Megan, when I brought them to her attention.
We really enjoyed our stay here, and I would happily recommend The Lighthorseman.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived on Thursday afternoon and were taken straightaway to our room which was quite spacious, as was the bathroom. The bed was comfortable, there was decent wifi and tv with plenty of channels. The cooked breakfast was pretty good and plentiful with plenty of toast. The hotel was very handy as it was only a short walk from the centre of York, you could also walk down by the side of the river which was very pleasant. If I had a complaint it would be that the towels were on the small side and were not changed. Apart from this we enjoyed our stay, the staff were very nice. Quite surprised that they closed the bar at 11pm on the dot though even to residents of the hotel although that didn't bother us much. On the plus side though there is parking in the pub car park which is very handy in a place like York!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank calisgirl
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night whilst visiting some friends in York. The female owner was very friendly, showed me to my room and explained the different keys and side door allowing me to come and go as I pleased. My room had a double bed and mirror, wardrobe and coffee making facilities, television, lovely spacious bathroom and many plug sockets. The bed was comfortable and I was provided with a welcome guide and clean towels. I was very happy with the room and the free parking and internet was great too. The only issue I had was with checking out. I was told that checkout was at 10am, however I waited downstairs from 9:50 to 10:10 and nobody showed up. Being in a rush, I had to simply leave the keys and set off. I will definitely be returning in the future though and would strongly recommend this lovely place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very close to city centre.lovely friendly staff.very helpful.food is very tasty.nice clean place to have a drink and eat.nice outside area if Sun is shining and plenty of parking..close to barbican centre.can walk there also a short walk to the city centre

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple