“Quick Food”

Wok&Go
Ranked #640 of 909 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Three in my family and three lovely meals. My daughter and I had sweet and sour chicken with noodles and my husband had Nasi which is a spicy special fried rice. He said it tasted like some he had in Hong Kong. A very substantial meal. The meals came in boxes with a choice of chopsticks or forks.
Service when we arrived was quick from taking the order to the food being cooked which you can watch the chef do.
Will return for a quick meal that doesn't break the bank.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

After considering all the options around the vangard, I decided to try here with my little boy today, although the restaurant was very busy we didn't have to wait long to be served, I ordered a regular black bean box with chicken and I must say the servings are very generous, my little boy had a kids sweet and sour box to which I was told that he eats free which I thought is fantastic the manager then asked if I would like to make it a meal for an extra £2 which consisted of 2 spring rolls and a drink, the Spring rolls were to die for... Even though the restaurant was very busy there was always somebody there clearing tables as soon as somebody left. They even came around everyone eating asking if their meals were OK, 5* food and A* customer service. A MUST TRY FOR ALL!!!

1  Thank SophieGeorge09
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

First time visit as it is a thorn amongst a rose bed of restaurants in vangarde but we fancied something different. The food was awful, my sweet and sour chicken had a horrible taste throughout, almost like plastic and my partners meal of the sweet chilli had no flavour to it. Extremely disappointed. We paid £13.30 which for some noodles, chicken and sauce is a ridiculous price. We will never be eating at any wok&go again.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

First time here and it was amazing! Great price and the food was fantastic, really filling so had to take some home. The staff are really friendly and the manager gave great customer service. Will be coming back :)

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Decent size portions. I had the nasi fish box with noodles, nice and spicy and would have again. Wife had the pad thai which she liked but I didnt think was that nice. Spring rolls were a wsate of time and I wouldn't get again. We took away but you can eat in. The place was let down by the automatic doors being broken so it was difficult to get in/out and and the card machine not working. I was also overcharged but when I pointed that out it was rectified quickly and with no fuss.