“Once of the best in the uk”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #108 of 922 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Casual Thai street food
Description: Casual Thai street food
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Had a number of dishes from the chicken satay to start to yellow curry and chicken tuk tuk. Has to be some of the best thai food I have had. I have had authentic Thai whilst visiting Thailand and minus the spice this has to be very close to being authentic. Anyone that says the food here is rubbish is use to uk style slop from a local Chinese.

Great food yet again!!

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Was a bit worried to start with as it is a tiny,simple little place.
The menu was difficult to read as the place is a bit dark and the print was small!
Never mind the food was very tasty and as Inam not familiar with Thai food ,I am now keen to renew my experience with it.
A pleasant visit.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

After finding out the pub we were recommended didn't have food, we were told to go to My Thai on King Street. We were extremely pleased. The food was fresh and spicy, a nice change from the burgers and fish & chips we had eaten during much of our time in England. It's a cozy place with great decorations. If you enjoy Thai food, this is well worth it, particularly for their lunch special.

Please note that they only take cash, so make sure you take some out.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

stopped off here on our break in York and so glad we did defo the best thai food I've ever tasted and would recommend this restaurant to anyone who like's Thai food

1  Thank albertosoave777
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The foods are great as well as the services! I like all the food with curry and rice! Thai tea is so my favorite!