The food was delicious, best meal experience we had during our stay, but what really stood out was how well our waitress George dealt with our 7 year old's peanut allergy. Having had issues with other restaurants getting it wrong, this was a masterclass in how to get it right. Our youngest is quite sensitive and doesn't like making a fuss, easily put off food. He carries an epi pen, so it's a serious allergy, but handled very subtly, had a clear allergy menu and couldn't have been better dealt with. Lovely beef bourguinnon, lentil lasagne and kids menu excellent. Thanks guys, you made our last night in York really special!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.