“Amazing value, fab Polish food and Vodka!!”
Review of The Barbeque House

The Barbeque House
Ranked #19 of 110 Restaurants in Hexham
Price range: US$5 - US$33
Description: Welcome to The Barbeque House. We are a family restaurant based in central Hexham. Offering a range of Polish BBQ cuisine cooked on our charcoal barbeque. Our facilities include: - Open planned kitchen. - 72 seated restaurant. - Bar area. - Cafe. - Kids corner - Selection of Polish Cakes. - High Chairs. - Private Functions. - Outside Catering. - Takeaways & Deliveries. ( Coming soon.)
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We saw this restaurant the night before our visit. It was well placed for our return from our Hadrians Wall walk. My husband and I shared starters of herring and a vegetable pancake with beetroot soup. I had eaten herring in Krakow a fortnight ago and this herring was tastier! We all tried a Peretti beer to start. We ordered a bottle of white Rioja and a bottle of red Rioja Borge excellent at £18.95 a bottle. We all opted for a burger for mains with a salad platter. I had the halloumi burger which was perfectly grilled and had a tasty BBQ flavour. The men loved theirs. Chips and potato wedges came very hot and fresh and very tasty. We shared a piece of peach cheese cake and a glass of Bison vodka each to finish off. Our servers Ewelina and
Claudiomno were helpful and attentive. I wish we had a similar place in Wrexham. The total bill came to £122.91

1  Thank VanessaRoad

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Came off the ad122 bus at Hexham bus station found this place on walk back to B&B, what a great welcome we stopped for dinner. What a varied menu and so reasonable! Had starter which were typically polish and excel burgers and salads and we shared a cheesecake

1  Thank rhianslip
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Came in for a mate date. Becky the waitress made us all feel so welcome. Great personality. Will definitely be back. Great service.

1  Thank tmaya123
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Came here with some friends for a catch up; Becky absolutely amazing made me feel so welcome, would Defo be returning. WELL DONE BECKY!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, lovely staff and very nicely decorated. Top service from the staff and a wait worth while as the food is outstanding. I have already been 3 times with friends and family, I will definitely be coming again.