“Excellent Restaurant”

Ranked #28 of 1,359 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Noor Jahan has been established since 1971 serving authentic indian food. Whether you are having a family get together or a night out with friends, there’s something for everyone on our extensive menu options. We are a fully licensed restaurant located at the heart of Nottingham city centre on Mansfield Road. We aim to provide a high standard of service to all our guests, should we fall short please do not hesitate to notify us.
Reviewed 29 January 2018

The food here was amazing, and the staff were very friendly. We each ordered a set menu for one, which was excellent value and offers a lot of choice. Would definitely go again, good, low-cost Indian food is hard to find in Nottingham!

1  Thank Ellie M

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve lived in Nottingham for 3 years now and have never found a good curry, and this one finally changed that! The food was really good and reasonably priced, they have a set menu which provided us with more than enough food! The staff were really nice and friendly, and at your service before you even realised you needed them!

1  Thank Jordan O
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Ordered a set menu on the weekday, starter, main and side dish served with rice. The food was overcooked and despite calling before and asking if the naan bread was vegan and being told over the phone that it was I discovered the naan bread had dairy and egg in. The food was overcooked and the salad dry. The samosas were obviously frozen and reheated for service. My main a vegetable rogan josh had vegetables of various consistencies and was not very fresh. For a restaurant I could have gotten a takeaway of better quality and cheaper than the £12.95 I paid.

1  Thank chewybecca
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Great food and the best peshwari naan at very reasonable prices. The service is very friendly also. Always my number 1 choice when getting a curry in Nottingham

1  Thank Alixpar
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Love this place, great food and great atmosphere. Staff are very friendly, me and my other half will always go to this place when ever we fancy an Indian and still great as it was the first time we went!!!! :D

2  Thank Kelsie94