“Excellent!!”

Ranked #32 of 1,404 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Noor Jahan has been established since 1971 serving authentic indian food. Whether you are having a family get together or a night out with friends, there’s something for everyone on our extensive menu options. We are a fully licensed restaurant located at the heart of Nottingham city centre on Mansfield Road. We aim to provide a high standard of service to all our guests, should we fall short please do not hesitate to notify us.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Long awaited visit to my all time favourite. Have been coming here for as long as I can remember. Excellent Hot Meat, Ginger Rice and Lamb Jalfrezi. Not to be missed and never disappoints, well done!!

1  Thank Simon C

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have visited this restaurant a number of times over the past few years. I don't know why it took me so long to write a review. Each time I go, nothing has changed bar the menu. Same friendly service and great food - the set meal for both one or two is amazing value!

I went earlier this month with a friend who is vegan. The owner went out of his way to go through the menu and point out the vegan options and the not-so-obvious non-vegan food. In the end, he said trust me and had the kitchen make something not on the menu! My friend loved it. Now that is customer service and all with a good sense of humour and knowledge of the food.

1  Thank MikeA2624
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with my son while my wife and daughter were at s concert. Very tasty tikka starter nice main . One of the best vegetable rice's I've had. Very reasonable price. Thanks again

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant. The food is so tasty. There is a wonderful array of choices and if unsure of something on the menu the staff will help you by explaining what the different dishes are. I would recommend the tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, chicken chat or onion baji for starters. The chicken makhani is a personal favourite of mine with Peshwari naan but honestly, I’ve tried many dishes here and would recommend them all! We’ve been going to this restaurant now for years and never had a complaint. We choose to go for special occasions as well as just for date nights. There is always a nice atmosphere in this restaurant. If you’ve never been here before I would certainly say to try it and I’m certain that it’s a place you would want to return too! The staff always make you feel welcome, they are so friendly, always greet you with a smile.

1  Thank Bushhog T
Reviewed 29 January 2018

The food here was amazing, and the staff were very friendly. We each ordered a set menu for one, which was excellent value and offers a lot of choice. Would definitely go again, good, low-cost Indian food is hard to find in Nottingham!

1  Thank Ellie M