Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$65
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$64
PremierInn.com
US$66
PremierInn.com
1,180 results
All reviewscity padprivilege roomcomplimentary soft drinkscity centrelace market car parkfletcher gatenespresso machinebars and restaurantslovely hotelnoise from the streetair conhotel barcapital fm arenaone way systemmulti storeygreat central locationsaturday night
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as we had tickets at the motor point arena (which is literally round the corner) perfect location, friendly staff & lovely clean quirky double room.
Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clair S
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Clair S,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

I am delighted you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Mercure Hotel Nottingham and thank you for choosing us to look after you while visiting the city.

Thank you also for your kind comments about our team here and our rooms. I am so pleased they made you feel welcome and you were comfortable throughout your stay.

Thank you once again for finding the time to leave this review. The team and I very much hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Kindest regards

Chris Butler

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We had a one night stay here on Friday 16th Feb and will be stopping here again on our next trip!! We booked a basic triple room however when we got there the lovely receptionist informed us that we had been upgraded! The decor was lovely, Black & white striped wallpaper with a great sized wardrobe that was enough for us three women. The beds were comfortable and it’s in such a perfect location!! Stop at this hotel!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Phoebe B
GuestRelations L, Manager at Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Phoebe,
Thank you very much for your time to leave a review for us.
I am delighted to see that the upgraded your was to your liking and I am grateful we had the opportunity to upgrade your bedroom.
Thank you for your kind comments about the receptionist, feedback such as yours are certainly helping to improve customer service.
I truly hope we can welcome you back with us again in the future Phoebe.
Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight for a girly birthday weekend..beautiful quirky hotel situated in the centre of Nottingham..ideal location, close to restaurants, bars and shopping...all our rooms were great with everything we needed for our one night stay...friendly helpful staff...the adjoining bar next door was also lovely with a great atmosphere.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Abongo67,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave a review for us.
I am delighted that you found the location suitable for your stay. It is a pleasure to see your comments about the staff and the facilities, I will be more than happy to share your review with the team.
Thank you once again Abongo67 for staying with us and your lovely review.
I truly hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here back in December during a visit for a graduation ceremony. A truly unique and quirky hotel! You can tell a lot of thought and consideration was put in to decorating the hotel and the rooms and that reflects the price that we paid.

Our room was great, clean and visually pleasing. It had everything you needed (Bed, bathroom, towels, toiletries) with added extras such as TV, hair dryer, ironing board and iron and a kettle with tea/coffee.

My only issues were that for the price the room was very pokey and had a lot of furniture in it. The particular room we were put in was situated on the top floor and was very awkwardly shaped. We had a step as soon as we walked into the room and had to go up a small set of stairs and along a little hallway to get to the bathroom. (I know they’re making the best of what space they had but I wouldn’t be pleased if my partially sighted mother was put in this room) I was also a little disappointed with breakfast.. £13 a night for a small spread didn’t really seem worth it in my opinion! Again, convenient but next time I would consider going else where.

Overall a lovely hotel but in future I would opt for a few different things.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations L, Manager at Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Alipeabs,
Thank you so much for taking your time leave a review for us.
I am deeply sorry to see that the bedroom was not to your liking. That bedroom is one of our most popular bedrooms due to the quirkiness of this. Our reception team is available 24 hours and the staff would be more than happy to assist with any requests.
I am also sorry that the breakfast did not reach the usual high standards.
I am glad to see your comments about the quirkiness of the hotel and it is a pleasure to see that this was to your taste.
It fills me with great joy that the bedroom and amenities have reached your expectations.
Should you decide to stay with us again in the future, which I very much do hope so, please email us direct so we can ensure that we can accommodate you to our very best.
Thank you once again Alipeabs for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

A special thanks to Sabrine for helping to make our stay at the Mercure Nottingham such a pleasant experience. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she always had a smile on her face.
Thank you again for everything Sabrine.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Francis R,
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave such a lovely review.
I am delighted to see your comments about Sabrin who is our Operations Manager. She is indeed one of the greatest assets to our team, and I am truly glad that she made your stay more special for you.
I truly hope we can welcome you back with us in the future where we can make your stay just as special as the last one.
Chris Butler