Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
PricelineUS$75
TravelocityUS$76
Trip.comUS$76
1,301 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies great hotel king room city centre plenty of free parking modern hotel wedding reception great shower walk in shower air con excellent stay comfortable stay excellent breakfast bar area comfy bed one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with my wife as part of a broader trip including other areas of the UK.
We often stay in more budget range of hotels (Premier Inn), but thought we would splash out on the higher rates of this hotel.
Certainly an impressive external glass frontage with moat (and resident moorhens). Foyer very tastefully decorated for Christmas and glass atrium giving lots of natural light.
Room itself was spacious and comfortable. No bath but large shower. (Wife requests a positive mention for the extendable illuminated magnifying mirror in the bathroom).
Bed itself and duvet both very comfortable.
Staff were friendly and welcoming overall.
We ate at the hotel on one of our nights there, and to be honest were slightly disappointed at the range and quality of food - not poor exactly, but just about average.
Breakfast was good, but I wouldn’t have wanted to pay £18.50 each morning as advertised on the website (we took a £10pp option in advance).
One minor picky criticism for us was that although the room was comfortable, the lighting was not very bright. Fine for most of the time, but not ideal for locating dropped jewellery!
Location is on the outskirts of Nottingham, with good public transport links, but we found it more convenient to drive the few miles in to the city as it is well served by car parks.
Overall a pleasant and comfortable stay.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 29 December 2021

Thank you for your lovely review about your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to see you enjoyed your time, and that you found both the amenities and staff pleasant. I appreciate your feedback relating to the food & breakfast, and I will ensure this is passed along to the relevant departments for us to improve service.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future!

Reviewed 23 December 2021 via mobile

Great hotel just off the M1 Jn 26, , very clean , lots of free parking , spacious well featured , highly specified “king room” . Super breakfast great selection of freshly cooked products . With pancakes . Outstanding ”can do”service. Definitely stay here again , highly recommend Hilton .

Room tip: Easy access to M1 Jun26. Lots of parking available, well furnished room .
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 24 December 2021

Thank you for your great review! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 13 December 2021

My experience with the hotel was the worst ever. The rooms I stayed in were very filthy filthy with mould in the bathrooms. Customer services was very poor compared to the Hilton that I have experienced in the past

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Cosmopolitan589518
Management response:Responded 17 December 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with your stay, and can assure you this is not the impression we want to leave our guests with. If there's something more specific you'd like to discuss in regards to your complaint, please feel free to get in touch with the hotel and ask for me specifically.
I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future, in order for us to restore your faith in the hotel and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 6 December 2021 via mobile

Very modern hotel with great transport links to Nottingham and M1. Stayed in a king room and impressed with the quality of the hotel. Given the usual warm doubletree cookie on arrive, plus a goodie bag for being gold in hilton Honors reward scheme. So impressed with breakfast, they had an auto pancake
Machine where you Press the yellow button and you can’t see it making your a fresh pancakes. Everyone in the breakfast room was so impressed. Reception staff very polite and professional. Nice to see free parking also.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JosephSpendlove
Management response:Responded 7 December 2021

Thank you for your lovely review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay (and goodie bag!), and I will ensure your kind comments are passed along to the teams! We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 29 November 2021

I had an overall great experience staying here on Friday-Saturday. Parking is easy in the large free car park. On arrival, the receptionist was friendly and polite and super-efficient. The king-size bedroom was spacious and comfortable and spotlessly clean with a very nice en-suite bathroom with large powerful shower. The self-service buffet English breakfast was of a good quality and very well-stocked, the only minor disappointment being the self-service machine coffee, which was average at best. Overall very good indeed. Especially good were all of the staff from reception, dining room, cleaners, who were all polite and friendly without exception.

Date of stay: November 2021
Management response:Responded 30 November 2021

Thank you for your great review! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will visit us again in the future!