US$63
US$61
US$77
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$68
US$47
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$54
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$109
US$99
Bentinck Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$55
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Nottingham Central Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$49
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
1,113 results
All reviewscity centrebusy roadcar parkminute walkmeal dealtrain stationmain roadgreat nights sleepcooked breakfastfamily roomtrent bridgewould definitely stay here againnight's sleepbudget hotelexcellent staychecking inreception staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stay at Premier Inns a lot and normally find them hard to fault. The staff were pleasant, the breakfast was good, the location was decent and the secondary glazing did a commendable job of blocking out traffic noise (there's a busy road right next to the hotel).
However me and my colleague, in rooms 108 and 109, respectively, got very little sleep due to the extreme noise from some kind of machinery below our rooms ALL NIGHT LONG. I put earphones in with music on and could still FEEL the vibration.
Where they get off letting these rooms, I don't know. They should simply not be occupied. At any time. Premier Inn should be ashamed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Guest Relations at Premier Inn Nottingham Arena (London Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Alun,

Thanks for your review.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience staying with us as it was not up to the standards you were expecting. We aim to ensure every stay is perfect and so I apologise we let you down on this occasion.

I apologise you found it to be noisy during your stay due to noise from extractor fans below your room. Our rooms are fully insulated to prevent an much noise as possible so I apologise you were disturbed on this occasion. I would like to assure you that your comments have been discussed with the team members responsible for monitoring and managing noise incidents to help minimise these types of disruption.

Our Reception desk is manned 24/7 so the team are always on hand to help resolve any issues you may have during your stay to make your visit more comfortable.

Please be assured I have passed all of your feedback on to the Manager of the hotel regarding this.

Once again I apologise for the disappointment caused and hope to welcome you to one of our other hotels again in the future.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good,clean, functional as PI is. Comfy beds. Staff quirky and friendly. I had a room overlooking the main road. As summer and warm and I needed to leave the windows open and if, like me, you are not used to road noise, it did disturb my sleep. This PI does not have AC, just for reference. Ate in the Thyme restaurant. It was OK. They had run out of quite a few things, randomly one of them was sweet chilli sauce! We were asked to book, even though restaurant not full, so the kitchen could manage, Looking at other comments, perhaps the kitchen need more resource? A blip in the usual PI management? Breakfast fine, coffee a bit dodgy.

Room Tip: Avoid overlooking the main road if road noise bothers you.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I booked four rooms at this hotel, two friends who arrived at 7.15 pm and 7.30 PM were told that they had to wait until 8.45 pm just to order, despite the restaurant being empty! All attempts to reason with staff failed. The waitress said “The kitchen is not big enough, most people bring in a takeaway”, the manager said “the restaurant is a nightmare”.

No information about booking the restaurant were given at check in and this hotel is not within walking distance of any other options to eat. As the person who chose and booked this hotel I felt let down and responsible. As a profitable part of the Whitbread Group PLC I was astonished that senior management in Premier Inn has not got a grip on this. Expand your kitchen facilities or warn potential guests, either way get your act together!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mike C

Hi Mike

Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

It's a shame to hear that the restaurant team were unable to accommodate you at the time you wanted and that they didn't advise of any nearby places as an alternative, I can see there are numerous places to eat within a 20 minute walk of the hotel.

I've raised your comments with the Senior Management so they can follow this up with their team and they'll implement retraining so as to make sure your experience isn't repeated and to ensure guests are advised of pre-booking when checking in to avoid any disappointment.

We hope this hasn't put you off booking with us in future.

Kind Regards