“Very tasty Burrito, Top Service 👍🏻”

Las Iguanas - Nottingham
Ranked #74 of 1,361 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Brazilian, Mexican, South American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Walk through the doors of Las Iguanas and find yourself transported to Latin America, full of rich, vibrant colours, quirky features and custom-made wooden mosaic tables made especially for the restaurant from sustainable woods in Brazil. Each restaurant is unique and the staff love bringing unusual things back from their travels, ranging from large lobster sculptures to giant drums. The philosophy of Las Iguanas is to serve delicious and authentic Latin American food and drink in an environment which evokes the very best of Latin life. With recipes dating back to the 16th century, the food successfully fuses native Latin American Indian, Spanish, Portuguese and African influences. Working hard to ensure that everything comes from the best possible source, Las Iguanas is proud of its fresh GM free food and top quality ingredients.
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend the shredded beef burrito. The veggie option is tasty too.

Great service from Bal, very polite and attentive.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Had an excellent meal here today. We are both veggies, and my wife is also coeliac, but there was no problem finding things we could both eat and enjoy. Our waiter, Baz, was very friendly and helpful, pointing out a few good value choices. I would recommend Las Iguanas Nottingham to anyone.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I booked this restaurant for my birthday gathering, the staff were very welcoming to myself and my friends, our waitress Alyssa made us all feel comfortable, very friendly and met all our needs despite being such a large group. Everyone enjoyed the food, I like the fact that Las Iguanas has Latin American food from different regions as well as the happy hour drinks promotion. Overall a great restaurant, would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited las iguanas twice due to having a Wuntu offer for a free burrito. The food seemed to be pre made and just warmed up for us. It is tasty but nothing too fancy, definitely wouldn’t pay the full price for the burrito! During our first visit staff seemed to be slow ( we have waited around half an hour just to get our bill!) when it wasn’t even busy, but on other occasion the staff has been okay.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The food, drinks ans atmosphere are amazing. More importantly the staff is extremely friendly, open and helpful. We’ve been coming here for 10 years and there is no better place for a good Latin American meal. Bal is our favourite waiter at Las Iguanas, he treats all customers really well and is open and kind to all and goes above and beyond to satisfy customers. We always look forward to seeing him. :)