“Lovely home made food”
Review of Cafe Rendezvous

Cafe Rendezvous
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 November 2015

We always pop in here when we are in the area, the food is home made and prepared while you wait, coffee refills are free as well, can't be bad.....

Reviewed 12 September 2015

I took an old school friend who was on holiday from Canada for afternoon tea.
The service was excellent, the cake are quite wonderful, we both had the coffee walnut cake. My friend had a pot of tea, excellent, lots of choice . I had coffee, very goo too.
A lovely place in a great setting for afternoon tea.

Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

my 18 year old daughter always asks me to bring her here for lunch as she loves the Brie and cranberry toastie! The cafe is the best thing about Station Mill (though I love a browse too). The menu is extensive and unpretentious, food is fresh, delicious and beautifully presented. Staff are lovely. All in all, it's way better than you'd expect from a cafe in an antiques centre. Clearly many people, like us, come specially for the cafe! Also it's easy to park, unlike the rest of Chippy.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

Great little Cafe in Station MIll Antiques centre. Good lunches and homemade teas. Also good spot for coffee even if not antique shopping.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

I had lunch while visiting the antique centre where the cafe is located. Although simple, the food was wonderful with huge portions. Truly delicious homemade tomato soup with a large ham + cheese toastie on lovely granary bread. Highly recommended. Note: you can only pay with cash.