“Local drop in”
Review of Cafe Rendezvous

Cafe Rendezvous
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 17 February 2016

As this is practically on my doorstep I'm down there on a regular basis. Lovely tea rooms which also serve light hot and cold snacks when you've finished browsing all the antique stalls contained inside. Really lovely place to visit - any day of the week!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Admittedly the cafe before (who did great bacon sandwiches) made the place smelling but especially in the winter you want some hot food.

As stated the service is strange.you never feel welcome when you go? BUT it is a place to read the paper while the other half wonders around a great Antiques Centre.

The food, cakes and salads are excellent. I agree the menu seems complicated..we have never been offered a coffee top up.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

We always pop in here when we are in the area, the food is home made and prepared while you wait, coffee refills are free as well, can't be bad.....

Reviewed 12 September 2015

I took an old school friend who was on holiday from Canada for afternoon tea.
The service was excellent, the cake are quite wonderful, we both had the coffee walnut cake. My friend had a pot of tea, excellent, lots of choice . I had coffee, very goo too.
A lovely place in a great setting for afternoon tea.

Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

my 18 year old daughter always asks me to bring her here for lunch as she loves the Brie and cranberry toastie! The cafe is the best thing about Station Mill (though I love a browse too). The menu is extensive and unpretentious, food is fresh, delicious and beautifully presented. Staff are lovely. All in all, it's way better than you'd expect from a cafe in an antiques centre. Clearly many people, like us, come specially for the cafe! Also it's easy to park, unlike the rest of Chippy.